• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New tractor Forum

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I have moved a few posts to the new forums. If you see others that need to be moved, please either post "MOVE to TRACTOR" or let me know by PM. Either way, I will make sure that they get to there proper home... JunkMA :moon:

Viking

Site Supporter
A tractor forum is a great idea! I think it was Bob's. Thanks for setting it up Junk, Doc.

Junkman, if there is ever the need for a dedicated Kioti forum I'll volunteer to be the forum moderator......

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Viking said:
Junkman, if there is ever the need for a dedicated Kioti forum I'll volunteer to be the forum moderator......

Don't you dare Junk, I'll do it! All Viking see's is yellow and white.....:argueing:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Don't you dare Junk, I'll do it! All Viking see's is yellow and white.....:argueing:
To be a Kioti moderator, you had better be already seeing red!!
Green is a decent substitute :D :D

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
To be a Kioti moderator, you had better be already seeing red!!
Green is a decent substitute :D :D

Especially here, I already feel like a red headed step child...........:moon:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Especially here, I already feel like a red headed step child
Ever feel like a "token" member based on your tractor color :eek: :D :D :D :D

PS - Greg, notice all the smiles... Only kidding with you.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Big Dog...... you will need to prove your qualifications... Please answer the following questions.....

1. When and why will you close a thread?
2. Will you allow intelligent discussion on the Kioti Forum?
3. Will you be adamant in your decisions?
4. Will you allow a person to claim that their tractor is superior to Kioti?
5. Will you become a disgrace to the Forums that you moderate?
6. Will you take every comment made about your moderation personal?
7. Will you see everything as being pointed to you even if it isn't?
8. Will you protect your friends posts while deleting others?
9. Will you suck up the the management of the site for brownie points?

Please answer these questions and then I am certain that others will also have questions for you to answer. Please answer these to the best of your Kioti ability.... Please remember that you asked for the position, we are just trying to make sure that you are properly qualified. :whistle:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Ever feel like a "token" member based on your tractor color :eek: :D :D :D :D

I have accepted that fact based on my orange tractor. The advantage is I get all the invites, always first in line, get paid for work I don't do and will be the first to sue you if I'm slighted..........

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Big Dog...... you will need to prove your qualifications... Please answer the following questions.....

1. When and why will you close a thread? When the bitch tells me to!
2. Will you allow intelligent discussion on the Kioti Forum? Your kidding right?
3. Will you be adamant in your decisions? Just like I am now!
4. Will you allow a person to claim that their tractor is superior to Kioti? NO, cause there is none, jeez
5. Will you become a disgrace to the Forums that you moderate? I ain't gay, your startin to piss me off!
6. Will you take every comment made about your moderation personal? I'll be just like you.
7. Will you see everything as being pointed to you even if it isn't? Already is, man your slow huh..
8. Will you protect your friends posts while deleting others? Undoubtably and yes
9. Will you suck up the the management of the site for brownie points? Doing a pretty good job am I

Please answer these questions and then I am certain that others will also have questions for you to answer. Please answer these to the best of your Kioti ability.... Please remember that you asked for the position, we are just trying to make sure that you are properly qualified. :whistle:
I got the job didn't I..................:14_6_20:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
I have accepted that fact based on my orange tractor. The advantage is I get all the invites, always first in line, get paid for work I don't do and will be the first to sue you if I'm slighted..........

Jesse, is that you?? :eek: