• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sold my Tucker '63 443A

Hello All

Well I parted with my 1963 Tucker 443A yesterday. It's been a great education bringing the cat back to running condition, I've learned soooo much about the working of not only classic Tuckers but also more about older engines, carburetion, transmission, so on and so on! (I'm still kinda in the doghouse for the sale, since the cat was Heather's baby)

The good news the cat has sold to another forum member here and I know he will appreciate the cat greatly.

So goodbye to our 'ol friend we called "Katy" - thanks for the good times.

I also sold my '78 Tucker 1642 on Friday - Fun cat, went to a wonderful family!

Now onto the next - I'm road tripping up to Idaho to visit Mary at Snotrans to look at the possible next chapter in my personal "snowcat tour". Tucker, Imp, Bombi, Spryte, 1500...? I'll keep ya all posted.......

Mark

Attachments

• Katy 035.jpg
    Katy 035.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Katy 048.jpg
    Katy 048.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Katy 012.jpg
    Katy 012.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Katy 027.jpg
    Katy 027.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 285

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Just wanted you to know that Katy arrived safe and sound at her new home. She will indeed be well taken care of. There is a mechanic 150 yards up the drive way and next to him a guy that restores vintage power wagons. The last one was a 1949. So she is in good company.

The next time you are through GJ call me and come by for a visit and I will buy you both dinner. Sorry for the way the picture loaded

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations on the sale(s) of your beautiful stable of Tuckers.

(Mark, I'm hoping you'll get another Tucker.)