• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The longest Tucker ?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Could this be the longest Tucker built?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 384

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
look a tucker limo lots of room for Big Al's wet bar and cardboard cut out hotties.

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
That machine is amazing. Are there any other pictures of it? Do you have any idea as to what year it was built?:unsure:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
All I know is it is or was in Arizona I'll see if I can find out more info

One more photo.

24 passenger cat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
look a tucker limo lots of room for Big Al's wet bar and cardboard cut out hotties.

I would not be caught dead in the ugly thing !!! And my card board cuties are the real thing . Not some blow up doll like you Snot trac owners keep in your tool box for those lonely nights !!!

DOH !!! I forgot !:unsure: Every night is a lonely night if you own a Snot Trac :whistling:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
not lonely for me, this far north you got to have a woman to keep you warm at night.

I remember this cat from a picture on Bill Guthrie's office wall at Snotrans. He said it was built for tours at or near the Grand Canyon rim.

Yep - 'bout as ugly a snowcat there ever was!