• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to sell the Kristi KT7???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I may have a group who needs it more than me . A mining exploration company would look good moving their investors around in this baby when they come up to inspect the sites . It may be the only way I can ever get all the money I poured into it .:sad: If they ever wanted a tricked out ride in the snow this should work for them .

Attachments

• misc picts 001.jpg
    misc picts 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 627

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I may have a group who needs it more than me . A mining exploration company would look good moving their investors around in this baby when they come up to inspect the sites . It may be the only way I can ever get all the money I poured into it .:sad: If they ever wanted a tricked out ride in the snow this should work for them .

Al, would the trailer they pull it on behind a real snow cat fit through the trees?
I think if you buried it. It would made a good fall out shelter. You have escape doors on both ends. :yum::yum:

We have so much fun with your krusty. It should go on the museum for the the
Most ribbed snow cat and owner :yum:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
if they have the cash then sell it, just think of all that money, and what you could do with it...:biggrin:

Mtn-Track

"It may be the only way I can ever get all the money I poured into it."

Don't think that this comment went unnoticed, Al. I'm guessing this was in reference to half of the funds you spent actually going towards the machine, and the other half going into rum while working on the machine.....

It'll be tough to recover ALL of the funds you spent on it unless you're rum purchases have "Ace Hardware" listed at the top of the receipt. Maybe show the potential purchasers the wet-bar and that will make the sale!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
first i'm amazed a krusty sitting in the snow. second with all that money invested you could trick out a snow trac and have a real snow cat. i know what you mean about the investors as i have taken many back in to mining propertys in my snot trac because riding in the back of an open marooka just isn't the way to get your money people in to camp during the rainy season .you should entertan just having them rent it with you as an operator that way you can use the income to buy more rum.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, if you give me a few weeks I will incorporate myself into a charity and give you a huge receipt for the donation. You could offset all that money you made on your investments this year!:whistling: I would even clear out a space in the barn for it so it would feel at home.:yum::yum:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Sell it. You're all about the project. Don't you have a KT3 that needs some love?
i kind of agree but if Al got rid of his krustys and bought thiokols and snot tracs we couldn't have any fun jabbing jokes at him any more

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
i kind of agree but if Al got rid of his krustys and bought thiokols and snot tracs we couldn't have any fun jabbing jokes at him any more

Oh I'm sure Al would be able to mess up thiokols and snot tracs with fancy sparkly paint jobs and other crazy "improvements". :whistling:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
the first thing he would add is a cup holder and cooler for his dr rum shrtly after that some cardboard cut outs of young ladies in swim suits

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ummm, I was the beer (rum) bitch for the entire crew that built that KT7. I also did clean-up. I was promised that I'd get something out of this beyond experience. Poobah - If you sell, I want 25%.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ummm, I was the beer (rum) bitch for the entire crew that built that KT7. I also did clean-up. I was promised that I'd get something out of this beyond experience. Poobah - If you sell, I want 25%.

Damn .... Tough crowd :unsure:. Ok , I'll think about it Boomer .... Maybe the wet bar in the back was a little too much . The aircraft headsets ,I really needed to talk to the passengers .The GPS does come in handy when I run out of Rum . The remote control Search light was a must for finding lost Snot Tracs and their lost owners . The cup holders were vastly superior to spilling my drink on me . And the 6 speaker CD/AM/FM stereo was nice to get my women in the mood .
The good news is the Hot Dog Bar-b-que was never installed , so I can use it on the KT3 :clap:.

There is a good chance the old KT3 might actually get done before the winter is over . I even picked up another "Super Secret" doo dad for it today . :w00t2::clap:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
This was found on the back of my shirt . :sad:

Attachments

• target.jpg
    target.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 527

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I love it I kind of miss having you around been poking fun at your krustys in some other threads but you have been missing out.

Mtn-Track

Attachments

• 02233583_interactive_a.jpg
    02233583_interactive_a.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 501
  • handpresso-auto-portable-espresso-machine-box-493x500.jpg
    handpresso-auto-portable-espresso-machine-box-493x500.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 507

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So is the beast sold or did you just drag it out for more pics in the latest snow?:whistling:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
also I was wondering? is it backed in or driven in that parking spot?

happy holidays

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So is the beast sold or did you just drag it out for more pics in the latest snow?:whistling:
Its still warm in its garage . I have not done crap since hurting my back . I know it deserves better than that ,but I been so busy working ,not much time is left to play . I finally have found the guy with enough knowledge to get every once of power out of the Hydro motors . He is 75 years old and amazing!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It looks Very Nice but how do you get in.

Think of it sort of like a PEZ CANDY DISPENSER. The end opens up and the driver pops inside one end. Flip it around and the other end opens up and the passengers go in the other end. Engine in the middle.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Allen did a wonderful job on it how ever it kind so reminds me of that drsuess animal called the pushmepullya.

SnowTrac Hunter

I did not have time to go through the whole thread. I cheated and looked at the beginning pictures and the finished pictures. Truly remarkable transformation. Beautiful end product. Talented work. I still like my ST4 for it's design, functional and stylish.
Maybe someday when I have the time and money I can get mine looking pretty too.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Big Al did a nice job on it it"s almoste a work of art don't let him fool you though those snow bunneys he has all over that machine were photo shopped in there as Mrs Al wouldn't allow that kind of eye candy around him. Allen you realy ar ea wonderful friend this will like lkely be the last time i post a comment like this as i know just how hard you have worked to keep up your scruge reputation.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, so I'm a bit junior here to make comments, but this is an honest question. So I looked up this Kristy thing on wikipedia. It talks a lot about development of the different units but goes on to say there was only one successful model. What I can't figure out is: Does the article refer to one successful series, or they only made /one/ vehicle that actually worked?