• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

weasel for sale--ebay

there r 2 of them on ebay----says one can b restored ---one for parts---they r in fl. price is high but you never know maybe throw a price at them after bidding ends----when I had mine the tracks and sprockets were the biggest problem I had with mine----lots of wear ----steel on steel

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
eBay link.

Fun fact: If you just search for "weasel" on eBay (All Categories) an M-29 is not what pops up in the results...

Unrelated, but what's this "VigLink" thing that adds gratuitous links to a posting? Any way to suppress it?

I found it on a site called ----barn finds-----I never post a link. it gives people something to do looking for them---like I do--lol

PJL

"Fun fact: If you just search for "weasel" on eBay (All Categories) an M-29 is not what pops up in the results.."

No kidding, don't do that at work.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
PJL
i may have some firewood leftover this year if you need some wheels.