• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 Aktiv Snotracs on a trailer..?

atchisvw

I saw these beauties rolling through northern BC this morning but couldn’t find any details. Anyone recognize them?

Attachments

• 4CC695C4-4860-4E06-9BB9-4DC0D98BC232.jpg
    4CC695C4-4860-4E06-9BB9-4DC0D98BC232.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 300

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
O well part of the old ATA fleet headed south
Mine just got more valuable “ there just ain’t maney left around here”
Too bad I got enough parts and a engine to make a runner out of the parts machine.
Now if a certain some one didn’t need a post hole digger quite so bad he
Have 3 tracks and still own his kitten...which he will someday miss:hammer:
And I haven’t seen any pictures of any of those post holes that were so important to be Dug.....

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw these beauties rolling through northern BC this morning but couldn’t find any details. Anyone recognize them?

Did you get a crick in your neck snapping your head around so hard?? Something like that would cause accidents for some on this forum trying to get all of the details!:thumbup:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
looks like a 3 ban and a two ban track.i don't think many parts are interchangeable.
usually when the hood blows up in the wind it takes out the window.we been putting a strap over it when we trailer them.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
O well part of the old ATA fleet headed south
Mine just got more valuable “ there just ain’t maney left around here”
Too bad I got enough parts and a engine to make a runner out of the parts machine.
Now if a certain some one didn’t need a post hole digger quite so bad he
Have 3 tracks and still own his kitten...which he will someday miss:hammer:
And I haven’t seen any pictures of any of those post holes that were so important to be Dug.....

south, as in Montana? eh?

what kitten?

and they all lived happily ever after

:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Beartooth

128 9 foot x3.5” pipe in Glacier round rock. Approx 60 seconds. Method definitely not osha appropriate but when you are a one man army it works! Cant say enough about the Montana Post ponder!