• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Getting Married!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
We're going to have a party. Aiming at 120 people. Getting married in our church then having a reception at a local hotel. The following day we fly out mid afternoon to Charleston SC for the honeymoon. Like I've said in other threads, we are quite involved in our church. So it will be nice to have everyone in our lives there to celebrate with us.

It sure will and give you memories to cherish for the rest of your live together. :clap::clap::clap:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Getting close! The wedding is this coming saturday at 1:30. I beleive the final number of guests is 84. Should be a good time. We have a nice hall booked for a meal and reception afterwards. On sunday, we fly out for our honeymoon.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Wish you and your bride to be all the happiness in the world.

I can't offer any advice except that 35 years ago I made a decision that I've never regretted. She may have once or twice but that's another story. :biggrin:

I only wish I could go back those 35 years and do it all over again. It's been a blast!!!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Best advice i can give is 2 simple words....."yes dear"....keeps me off the sofa most nights:yum::yum::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Getting close! The wedding is this coming saturday at 1:30. I beleive the final number of guests is 84. Should be a good time. We have a nice hall booked for a meal and reception afterwards. On sunday, we fly out for our honeymoon.

Saturday ????Man I thought you had already tied the knot . Oh Well . I pray you have as much enjoyment and love that my wife and I have had. Its been a hell of a ride !:clap:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
a27bcbb59b9a6ec56c6fb6286e68f48d.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We had an amazing day yesterday. Everything went off as planned. Great time was had by all.

Im a very lucky man.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Best advice i can give is 2 simple words....."yes dear"....keeps me off the sofa most nights:yum::yum::yum:

I used that as part of my thank you speech last night. We kept the speeches to a minimum last night.

I also included words like "You're right"

I tried to get away with the old "what she said" line after she was done talking but that didn't go over too well. So I had to improvise.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's another good shot taken fro a guest. We won't have our actual photos for a bit till we get back

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408275350226.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408275350226.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 101