• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: Hagglunds BV206 or BV202

Mtn-Track

I'd say a "Kristi" for the conditions, but you mentioned you want it to "run"....:whistling:

A friend of mine has a great-running BV206 that he doesn't use. I'll aks him what he plans to do with it.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there are other riggs out their that can do the same for a lot less money tucker terra nodwell bombadier muskeggs and sw series i have had a lot of experiance with the bv's and if uncle sam's pockets arn't deep enough to keep his fleet running i would guess yours arn't either also look into morooka type riggs they are bullet proof and prefrm well in mud and soft terrain

tomelroy

I want speed. i like the hagglunds from what i have seen...30 plus on the flat and level, i need to haul 10+ people. I currently run 1200's with full cabs. (but need snow)

I do have a flex track with a 2 man cab, but the hagglunds looks cool for year round use.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I want speed. i like the hagglunds from what i have seen...30 plus on the flat and level, i need to haul 10+ people. I currently run 1200's with full cabs. (but need snow)

I do have a flex track with a 2 man cab, but the hagglunds looks cool for year round use.

plain or like this ...........

Attachments

• 130_021_19.jpg
    130_021_19.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,895

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
depends on price

Base gas driven units start at 35-40k diesel jumps up some and custom as pictured
around 100k

Richie Brothers auction almost always has some they sell in the 35k range
of if you are not in hurry they can be bought across the pond and delivered for about
25-30k range

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
don't forget about telling hin about how often the engines have to be rebuilt gas or diesel also the speedometer is in kmh and 40 klicks topps on the asphalt much slower in soft ground on a snowmachine trail 20 klicks would be a fast pace

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Safety One in Colorado usually has a few for sale.

I've never done business with Safety one, but I've also never heard a good word about them from those who have.

Before I learned of their reputation I called them about a Tucker and was underwhelmed with the way they represented it.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
don't forget about telling hin about how often the engines have to be rebuilt gas or diesel also the speedometer is in kmh and 40 klicks topps on the asphalt much slower in soft ground on a snowmachine trail 20 klicks would be a fast pace

Totally agree running at top speed will certainly reduce engine life ( if you can run at top speed ) conditions never seem to merit top speed. I once had one at top speed down hill on a gravel road in the summer

we have sold several in the 20-25K Range but do not have any at that price right now

tomelroy

Saftey one has them for 60 to 80K, Extreme Hagglunds has them from 90 to 130K...I just missed one locally for 25K. Have heard of them as low as 15K for a bv206 and even lower for the bv202. I usually like to pick cats up with a little meat on the bone in case something goes wrong right away.....I'll Drop a cummins in if the engine goes south. 3.3 or 3.9

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
in the alaska national guard we had a fleet of 130 accross the state all mb diesels 500 hours was along time on an engine the 2.8 v-6 have some diferences from the 2.8 used in the baby bronco the fly wheel starter for starters known for high failure rates also the water pump is different from the yanky engine the europeon head castings are highly desirable yet valves don't seem to last long lastly the one i maintain now in civilian ownership has road wheels cast here localy at a plastics place in wasillia have been the most durable wheels i have ever seen safety one sold a wheel made in china = junk some fell apart in as little as 15 miles fall line re cast a bunch for us not much better these done in wasillia are now starting the second year and seem to be more durabe than the oe wheels we put on the military models the other things that differ on the gas models are 2 different dist caps neither the same as the yanky ford motorcraft caps these have been the real problems i have seen 6 ID experemented with a 6.2 liter diesel in one what a runner they also did a soucy track conversion which took care of the seperation problems we experianced with the drive sprokets

Duane Leiker

Better off buying a Bv206 from Europe. The price plus shipping plus taxes are cheaper than buying one here. I've researched this before.