• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2008 Vacation contest Help needed !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have finally gotten around to trying to decide how to pick a winner for the 2008 Best Vacation Contest . I have no idea.....:sad:. So how do we come up with a winner ? We don't seem to have many entries ??? I need to open this up to all the threads in the Travel section that were posted in 2008 .
So can we use this thread to nominate possible winners based on their vacation adventures ???
Just list or nominate as many FF members as you want here . Nominations to be closed by the end of feb 2009 .
Thanks Allen

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob Skurka's trip across the pond.

Most definitely a winnah!!

Made me feel like I was back home again :)

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's a toss up for me. Bob's trip across the pond was a good'un. But I really enjoyed reading all about Vin's(deadong's) trek across the US.

So with that said, my choice is..........

Bob, Mike, and Sushi's road trip!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• P1020020.JPG
    P1020020.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 113
  • ROAD TRIP! 136.jpg
    ROAD TRIP! 136.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 108

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So far we got:

Bob S. trip
Vin's trip
Sushi,Mike & Mike trip

Com on folks !!!! help a little . Any more ??? We only got one responder so far ???!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have two nominations for ya:
Dargo's Costa Rica Trip
and
JPR's scuba diving in the Bahamas

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Vin & Mary's trip touched the most members here.
Bob S trip across the pond was good.
Ice Queen's trip to this side of the pond was also good.
Anyone who made it to the party in Ohio.
My trip to Calif. -- oh, wait, that wouldn't count, because it was work, not vacation, and I forgot my camera... :(