• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker track bearings

tracknut

GOLD Site Supporter
I have a supplyer that will make bearings for 46 dollers each if I buy 600 of them Good price or not ? Jeff

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not...................................... Sounds like Billy is back..............

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Let me do the math........... My one Tucker has about 280 bearings total and at $46.00 each that will cost $12,880.00 just for bearings plus freight will be several hundred more. I think I would pass also..........:unsure:

It is more cost effective to find an old Tucker with some decent bearings for 5K and buy it and have all kinds of spare Tucker parts..............:mrgreen:

tracknut

GOLD Site Supporter
well after 6 months of looking and calling bearing supplyers this is the first guy to call me back It scaered me too

tracknut

GOLD Site Supporter
well after 6 months of looking and calling bearing supplyers this is the first guy to call me back It scaered me too I live in Indana tuckers are real hard to come by for spare parts. i'v called Billy about his many times but no call back. Cooks got me 50.00 dollers for one bearing.