• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Have a good one folks !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I head out Early Tuesday for a two week job . No computer where I am headed so you guys are on your own . NO FIGHTING or BItCHING while I am gone . Swearing is ok ...... .:hammer::hammer:
Should be back in about two weeks unless I ride the boys to hard and they all quit ,which then means I will be a bit longer getting home :w00t2: .

Saddle up boy's....... were burnin daylight !:horsepoop:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I head out Early Tuesday for a two week job . No computer where I am headed so you guys are on your own . NO FIGHTING or BItCHING while I am gone . Swearing is ok ...... .:hammer::hammer:
Should be back in about two weeks unless I ride the boys to hard and they all quit ,which then means I will be a bit longer getting home :w00t2: .

Saddle up boy's....... were burnin daylight !:horsepoop:
Have a safe trip Al!
Huh? no fighting OR bitching?
Who do you think you are, a mod or something? :yum:

P.S.; "where ya headed?", asked the nosey pirate.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Have a safe trip Al!
Huh? no fighting OR bitching?
Who do you think you are, a mod or something? :yum:

"Over yonder" said the cowboy as he settled in his saddle and pulled his hat down low :smile:

Giddy up or giddy off .........:whistling::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
"Over yonder" said the cowboy as he settled in his saddle and pulled his hat down low :smile:

Giddy up or giddy off .........:whistling::yum:
Can I be a stand-in mod for you in your absence?
Oh wait, I already think I am one anyway:yum::w00t2::brows::smile:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Seriously , One of my Land lease holds needs a lot of perimeter fence work to repair damage from the Elk in the high country and the Owner has asked me to take care of it . It'll be a nice change and I get to play the part of cowboy and horsey rider for a few weeks while we drop camp and do the repairs .

Couple question ??? Is the head end of a horse considered the front ???? I sure hope my saddle has a horn so I can beep the other animals out of the way .
Can a cowboy say "Tootle Do" as he rides off from camp each morning ???

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Couple question ??? Is the head end of a horse considered the front ????
I sure hope my saddle has a horn so I can beep the other animals out of the way .
Can a cowboy say "Tootle Do" as he rides off from camp each morning ???
I think so!
*:yum:
You can say whatever you like, big boy :smile::w00t:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Al, all kidding aside you better start straddling a barrel for a few minutes each day to get the legs used to it. A tough ride fixing fence is no way to start off the season. You riding mules or pack horses? What altitude will you be at? The thin air will kick your ass just as quick as the riding.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hey Al if you had a snow trac you could drive it there with all your supplys but the kristy just stays parked in the garage where its safe should i charter a hurc and send mine down to you.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Al, all kidding aside you better start straddling a barrel for a few minutes each day to get the legs used to it. A tough ride fixing fence is no way to start off the season. You riding mules or pack horses? What altitude will you be at? The thin air will kick your ass just as quick as the riding.

I'll be at 5000 to 6000 feet . Well aware of getting the legs and ass in shape ! Mules and horses are both avalible . Mule is a smoother ride for sure .I'll be doing a lot of walking tio start as there is a bunch of trees down too .

hey Al if you had a snow trac you could drive it there with all your supplys but the kristy just stays parked in the garage where its safe should i charter a hurc and send mine down to you.

Thanks ,but I doubt it could stand up to the abuse that I put a real snowcat ,like a Kristi through . And the horses will leave a lighter footprint and fit between trees better .:yum::yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Al, I/we will miss you on here.
Get the hell back on as soon as you can.
You are pretty brave to go without internet for 2 weeks. I could never do it.:hammer:

loboloco

Al, be careful friend. Wire, especially barbed, if you are using can bite you in the anal orifice real quick.
I'm sure you know this, but a reminder never hurts.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be at 5000 to 6000 feet . Well aware of getting the legs and ass in shape ! Mules and horses are both avalible . Mule is a smoother ride for sure .I'll be doing a lot of walking tio start as there is a bunch of trees down too .

Thanks ,but I doubt it could stand up to the abuse that I put a real snowcat ,like a Kristi through . And the horses will leave a lighter footprint and fit between trees better .:yum::yum:
Ok Al i can buy off on getting through the trees but come on sitting in a shop you havn't even had a chance to equal your buddy Bob and run out of gas yet.by the way i always carry an extra can of gas noot going to have you kristy owners laughing at me

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Kristy jokes aside have a good trip being a wannabee redneck i have always wanted to take a hores back trip.