• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bob S is headed for vacation !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Bob ,
Enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures :wink:!

Now remember to be on your best behavior .Don't forget ....You are also an Ambassador to this country ,representing the Ameican people on this trip too ... Crap ,were doomed :unsure:!!!!

Keep your back shaved if you are wearing any "Low Cut" shirts and don't try to overwhelm those foreigners with too many charts and graphs ,when you are trying to prove your point .
Stay away from Spicy food .... You know how that gives you gas .
Wear a hat low on your head . That way they can't see your eyes and know if your lying . Darting eyes are a dead giveaway .
Stay away from too much ale . "see spicy food statement" .

And most important have a great time !!!:wink:

On your behalf , I will stay here to answer any and all questions on Guns, politics, Snot Tracks, Watches , cars, cigars , Religion ,tractors , Investments and hair loss :blink:.

Enjoy yourself !!!:mrgreen:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Bob ,
Enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures :wink:!

Now remember to be on your best behavior .Don't forget ....You are also an Ambassador to this country ,representing the Ameican people on this trip too ... Crap ,were doomed :unsure:!!!!

Keep your back shaved if you are wearing any "Low Cut" shirts and don't try to overwhelm those foreigners with too many charts and graphs ,when you are trying to prove your point .
Stay away from Spicy food .... You know how that gives you gas .
Wear a hat low on your head . That way they can't see your eyes and know if your lying . Darting eyes are a dead giveaway .
Stay away from too much ale . "see spicy food statement" .

And most important have a great time !!!:wink:

On your behalf , I will stay here to answer any and all questions on Guns, politics, Snot Tracks, Watches , cars, cigars , Religion ,tractors , Investments and hair loss :blink:.

Enjoy yourself !!!:mrgreen:

Al,

Does this mean your in charge of the party at Bob's while gone? We did start planning it a long time ago when we first heard he was leaving.

murph

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al,

Does this mean your in charge of the party at Bob's while gone? We did start planning it a long time ago when we first heard he was leaving.

murph

Yes , You are correct .

There will be skeet shooting out of the living room toward the outside deck . Please make sure you open the patio doors first .
The key, to let yourself in , is hidden in the Electric "water proof" Plug Cover over by the front door or should be under the round "gray" rock on the right side flower bed as you enter the covered front porch . Please keep that quiet and don't tell anyone .
The gunsafe is locked but if you forgot your shotgun for skeet shooting , the combo to the safe is scribbled under the bottom of the center desk drawer in his office . No one would ever think of looking there :huh:.
I should be along shortly with the party goodies . If you get real hungry there some hidden cash in the freezer . It's in foil and marked "fish 2005" . Go get what you need at the store and we will pass the plate to see if anyone is willing to pay it back ....... Oh man ... now that is funny .
And lastly the liquor cabinet is locked but the key is on top . Don't forget to remark the new line on the bottle when your done drinkin .

See you soon !!!!!!:brows:

Last edited:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yes , You are correct .

There will be skeet shooting out of the living room toward the outside deck . Please make sure you open the patio doors first .
The key, to let yourself in , is hidden in the Electric "water proof" Plug Cover over by the front door or should be under the round "gray" rock on the right side flower bed as you enter the covered front porch . Please keep that quiet and don't tell anyone .
The gunsafe is locked but if you forgot your shotgun for skeet shooting , the combo to the safe is scribbled under the bottom of the center desk drawer in his office . No one would ever think of looking there :huh:.
I should be along shortly with the party goodies . If you get real hungry there some hidden cash in the freezer . It's in foil and marked "fish 2005" . Go get what you need at the store and we will pass the plate to see if anyone is willing to pay it back ....... Oh man ... now that is funny .
And lastly the liquor cabinet is locked but the key is on top . Don't forget to remark the new line on the bottle when your done drinkin .

See you soon !!!!!!:brows:

Ok what about the cigars that Bob has been talkin about? Also as for that line on the bottle, instead of moving the line the easy thing is to just fill the bottle back up to the line. :whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok what about the cigars that Bob has been talkin about? Also as for that line on the bottle, instead of moving the line the easy thing is to just fill the bottle back up to the line. :whistling:

If it I know Bob, they are probaly in the Veggi drawer in the frig . The really big ones are cucumbers so make sure you check first .

Good point on adding water to the bottle . That will just make it go down smoother and hell think its a 5 star ***** Brand !:mrgreen:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How can Bob be on vacation, he's retired? :confused:

I am on vacation though, for the next week I'm on a boating vacation .... but my boy is at the house so no parties there. :D

Trakternut

.... but my boy is at the house so no parties there. :D

I'm sure if we bring a good lookin' girl along with us, your boy will happily accept the "bribe" and the party will be on!!!
Oh, by the way....did you get rid of that Mogan David you generally drink? :mrgreen:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

I just called the Pit Stop Smoke Shop suppliers and had them re-route the next weeks deliveries to the new warehouse at Bob's! :chris:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Well im sure Bob wont be let down when he gets here in the UK......we are laying on typical British weather just for him.....it's pissing down and will be for the foreseeable future.

Have fun Bob.