• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

not so well

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
jus' lettin' yins guys know--

i'm so far under that weather, it rains
bartender gave my pal a ring to see if i made it here half a block away--
she (& he, my buddy) 'er afraid i'll pass away-- an ambulance went by, so they rang me & each other, figuring they were here 4 me-- they were not-- they got their knickers in a knot--
well, yeah, jag-- i'm gonna pass-- same as u & same as us all-- call ma a realist, here--

that being said, i'll let yins know if i get too ill~~

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I love you Aubrey.
Make sure you have the near and dears aware of the situation.
I'm sure you do, right?
Take care hun.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for checking in with us and keeping us updated.

Please take care of yourself, get rest, and work on healing.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thx Aubrey. Hang in there girl. Thinking of you and da burg. Take care.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
I love you Aubrey.
Make sure you have the near and dears aware of the situation.
I'm sure you do, right?
Take care hun.

several ppl know of my ails, so i'm gravy-- got scads of pals & a few excellent docs
not to mention nurses-- they sure don't ferget those that they get to luv--
& lollie--
luv u, too-- hugs~~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
there's 2 nurses, one that kinda ran my floor afterwhile, & another, in a general hospital (they can enter me into a weight-gain place, 1st-- i lost 1.5 lbs, er maybe 2.5!!!!!!!-- yay, guys!!)l-- both jus' awwwww-- smooches & hugs & hugs & smooches-- don't know jus' how close u can get to your nurse until u get that ill- u sure as chit can, tho, & they lift ur spirits as if there is no tomorrow-- seeing as to how, sadly enough, there may not be--
may well suck, except, it's fact--i fret 4 my family--
if i pass, i'll be asleep-- they won't, tho-- they hafa deal-- as well as others that i've gotten to love

Last edited: