• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New member saying hi

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Hi

me.jpg

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Rusty! Good to see you here. Good pic. Hows that baby? How old is rusty jr. now?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Jeez Rusty, I thought this was deja vu all over again. I'm old and easily confused you know. Then it came to me, where in hell do I know this guy. Somewhere, I think. Now I get it, you're funnin' me.

How's that Ford running? Still passing all those Chevy's I bet. :biggrin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
TR, the Ford is still kickin', though the PA road salt has really taken a toll on her. Hoping to get her through one more winter then pick up another ride next spring so I can get the Ford off the road and work on the body, then get it painted. Still working on that ram air setup LOL

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
TR, the Ford is still kickin', though the PA road salt has really taken a toll on her. Hoping to get her through one more winter then pick up another ride next spring so I can get the Ford off the road and work on the body, then get it painted. Still working on that ram air setup LOL

Takes more then a little road salt to kill a Ford. Yup, still waiting on the ram air set up. These Fords gotta breath you know. :smile:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see you back ol' son. Glad to know that everything at the house is good. Stick around, we miss you. :clap::clap::clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh it's drugs alright hahaha. So whats new with this place? Seems a bit quieter than it used to be, or maybe it's just me

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
So whats new with this place? Seems a bit quieter than it used to be, or maybe it's just me

You're right. I think that all the stirrers got banned for one offense or another. That only leaves us good kids and, as we all know, good kids are kind of boring. It's the bad kids that make the place interesting and not even Big Al can carry all that weight by himself. Now that you're here maybe you can help him out and share the load. :yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Rustmeister, you're flying under false colors here. :hammer: You are definitely not a new member ... a retread at best! :w00t2::yum:
But, what the heck - Welcome Back anyway!!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh my, what big dreamy blue eyes you have . . .:brows:

Sorry big boy, they's off the market! :w00t2:

You're right. I think that all the stirrers got banned for one offense or another. That only leaves us good kids and, as we all know, good kids are kind of boring. It's the bad kids that make the place interesting and not even Big Al can carry all that weight by himself. Now that you're here maybe you can help him out and share the load. :yum:

Hey, I will do what I can to take this joint back into the depths of hell :yum:

Rustmeister, you're flying under false colors here. :hammer: You are definitely not a new member ... a retread at best! :w00t2::yum:
But, what the heck - Welcome Back anyway!!

Hey, buddy! False colors? Hell, I can't even count the colors! :ermm: :whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry big boy, they's off the market! :w00t2:

Hey, I will do what I can to take this joint back into the depths of hell :yum:

Hey, buddy! False colors? Hell, I can't even count the colors! :ermm: :whistling:

Boy are you in bad shape! There's not that many colors on a nations flag.

Perhaps he has two problems here that dovetail:
1) Can he count above ten without taking off a shoe?
2) What flag does he fly? The Rainbow Coalition flag? :brows: :ermm:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
So you are a hobbit then???:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

Welcome back now go wash that chevy off your hands and show us some pictures of your tourass!!

:brows: This is th day that my wife hit it in the parking lot. Those parts on the ground are from her Chevy, not the Ford :w00t2:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 77