• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cummins QSB tier 3 6.7 Diesel 260 hp

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Have to build a new machine for a company this is the engine they want best place to find a new one ? Or QSB tier 3 8.3 second option

Also looking for fairfield W12D torque hubs 28 to 1 lead times are out there

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
New dodge pickup. What there only 35k for a base model.. Chump change!!

Cletis

If your talking new, I'd think the local dealer or a maybe a local TEPS dealer. Usually, but not always the dealers try to honor their territories and don't really try to undercut one and another as they still have to honor warranties across territories and best to work together.
There used to be an outfit out of Washington state that sold half assed rebuilt Cat, Cummins, Detroits, etc. but try getting warranty and dealers won't even begin to touch these engines. Wish I could remember the name of the co. A lot of flyby night contractors used these engines for their equipment.

Cletis

Should also add that dealer reman would be the way to go if you want a good eng with warranty.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Should also add that dealer reman would be the way to go if you want a good eng with warranty.

Thanks, it will have to be new as this will be a brand new machine and everything will need a warranty.

It will be a 20,000 pound machine with a 14,000 pound crane total weight
34,000 pounds

32" D-Dent tracks 3.37 PSI ( not a powder machine more a power machine )

Funk triple pump drive

7 mph top speed
Sauer pumps/motors 2 speed
Fairfield torque hubs

Was hoping someone might have one sitting on a shelf just itching for a use :sad:

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Call Tony Athens in California. http://www.sbmar.com/

we have bought two cummings mechaincal 6bta 370 turbos on a 31' Blackfin repower and have a third on the way for a 25' lobster boat project.

From what i hear once they added computers to these diesels they are more problematic. I think emmission laws prevent selling some mechanicals.

He could at least steer you if no help you. Nice Guy super helpful. These motors rock in our Boat.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Call Tony Athens in California. http://www.sbmar.com/

we have bought two cummings mechaincal 6bta 370 turbos on a 31' Blackfin repower and have a third on the way for a 25' lobster boat project.

From what i hear once they added computers to these diesels they are more problematic. I think emmission laws prevent selling some mechanicals.

He could at least steer you if no help you. Nice Guy super helpful. These motors rock in our Boat.

I could maybe use those in rebuilds, but In all new I have to use the new emission engines

Thanks