• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Movie: "HOPE & CHANGE" Dems talk about Obama

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
some of us tried to warn folks 4 years ago!!!! It didn't take much effort to research and see he was a cheep empty half sute. NO History!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
some of us tried to warn folks 4 years ago!!!! It didn't take much effort to research and see he was a cheep empty half sute. NO History!

I personally think, after viewing the film trailer, they should have named the movie "THE AWAKENING" because the way the folks were talking they must have been in some sort of trance, or drug induced coma, when they bought all that hopey-changey stuff the first time around. Now they see what they did and can't believe it. Well Duh!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, at first, I felt that there is 2:28 of my life that I will never get back. Then, I noticed over on the right a video for a 15 minute trailer of a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic movie. Perfect! That will be much more enjoyable to watch and make a hell of lot more sense as well. Thanx Mel!! :biggrin:

Kane

"He's a great public speaker. A great public speaker, and that's part of the sale. And he sold us." - the American sheeple

"A dog that is a good barker is not necessarily a good dog." - Buddha.

loboloco

"He's a great public speaker. A great public speaker, and that's part of the sale. And he sold us." - the American sheeple

"A dog that is a good barker is not necessarily a good dog." - Buddha.
Reminds me of Hitler in the 30's. Except Hitler actually managed to accomplish good things for Germany before he went gang aft aggly.