• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Forums/Snow Trac Coffee Mugs

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For those people who ordered mugs . . . they shipped out today!

villi

Quote:
Heater manual (in German) for the original gas heaters (BTW, Gordon Robertson is working on getting this translated, if he gets that completed I will pass that on to those who request it)

Bob
I got the english manuals for the Eberspacher bn2 gas heater.. Spare parts,Troubleshooting and repair manual, Technical description and installation instructions.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't believe how SLOW the mail service is!!! But I'm glad you finally got your mug.

As for the English version of the manual, do you think you could send me a copy of it so I can scan it and include it with the next set of disks that I make? I have another Snow Trac/Snow Master manual that will be included on the next disk. Plus there will be a Kristi manual included on the next disk too, along with new articles that were not included on the first disk.

Also, just a reminder, I mail the disks out free of charge to those who ask for them. Just send me a PM or an email and I will send you a disk.
The next batch of disks will probably be read in mid-April (about 2 weeks from now) after I get the next manuals scanned. Also there will be some duffel bags for sale (profits go to support the Forums website) those should arrive in mid-April too.

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Put me down for three of them. If you get any of the old ones made I would love some of them as well.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob in this thread you said you had duffel bags do you have any more left for sale???

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mbsieg said:
Bob in this thread you said you had duffel bags do you have any more left for sale???
I know I have at least 2 duffle bags for sale, but it is possible I might have more. I also still have plenty of the insulated travel mugs.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
How much for the duffel?? I sent you a check for the mug maybe we could combine shipping??

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mbsieg said:
How much for the duffel?? I sent you a check for the mug maybe we could combine shipping??
The bags are $25 plus shipping. If we combine the shipping with mugs it would save money so if you want to drop another check in the mail for $28 I think that $3 extra would probably cover the added cost for the larger package.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good, I will send another check in the mail. Wait, what else do you have for sale????