• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

giant vagina stops street attack on giant penis

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Woman dressed as giant vagina stops street attack on giant penis

By David Edwards
Friday, June 21, 2013 14:02 EDT
fools_costumes_130621a-615x345.jpg

Topics: Central Somerset GazetteNomadic Academy of Fools

Like Raw Story on Facebook

A woman dressed as a giant vagina reportedly saved a man dressed as a giant penis who was being attacked on a street in England.
On Thursday the Central Somerset Gazette reported that members of the Nomadic Academy of Fools were performing street theater dressed as genitalia when an onlooker became upset with the giant penis, who was being played by Chris Murray.
“He started shouting at me, saying it was disgusting and children could see us,” Murray recalled. “I could tell by his body language that he was really angry. I tried to calm him down, I wasn’t looking for a fight; but he grabbed my hat, tore it off and chucked it on the pavement.”
That’s when Joanne Tremarco stepped in dressed as female genitalia to calm the situation and save her friend.
A bystander called the police, but Tremarco declined to press charges against the man.
“Then he explained that I needed to take the costume off, or I could be arrested,” she said. “They also removed flyers for the plays we were performing, Women who Wank and The Penis Monologues.”
“We’re trying to highlight the contradiction in society,” Tremarco explained. “People were offended by us walking around in costume, but it’s nothing you can’t see in magazines and newspapers that are often displayed in a child’s eye-line. On the whole, the reaction we had was positive from most people.”
The Nomadic Academy of Fools has agreed not to do any more street performances dressed as penises and vaginas.
“We wouldn’t have stopped the play going ahead, but it’s not appropriate to have costumes and swear words like that in the streets where young children and other people could see them and be offended,” Inspector Mark Nicholson told the Central Somerset Gazette.
Watch this video, uploaded to YouTube on June 13, 2013.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oVQsMCeokoM