• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

biker bar

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Biker Bar

[FONT=&quot]I called your house the other day and was told you were down at your favorite biker bar with some friends. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wasn't sure where that was, but was told I wouldn't have much trouble finding it.
Sure enough, I drove just a couple blocks and there it was...
[/FONT]

There is nothing like the feel of the Sun on your face and the wind in your hair.....

Attachments

• biker bar.jpg
    biker bar.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 416

Lia

Banned
lol, you're both incorrigible. Shouldn't you both be down at the creek swapping 'the one that got away' fishing stories, and whittling wooden whistles or summat equally as daft? :wink:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
lol, you're both incorrigible. Shouldn't you both be down at the creek swapping 'the one that got away' fishing stories, and whittling wooden whistles or summat equally as daft? :wink:

It is hard getting the wheel chair down to the creek. Thus the biker bar :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am on vacation for 4 days!!! The wife left this morning for Maine with her brother to do genealogy research and meet distant family she has never seen. Thus it is me and the critters and I am going to enjoy myself! Have a little backhoe work to do for 2 different neighbors if it ever stops raining. Just serviced it this morning between showers.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well as long as the hard storms keep hitting you guys we are having it pretty easy. They seem to split over the mountains west of us and the mean stuff goes south into Pa. or North around Rochester.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It went right over his head Murph.

Bill, he meant showers as in bathing. Not the stuff coming from the sky.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
None of it went over my head you bunch of di**heads! Just for that I may not shower (bathe) myself till Saturday night. That way I can be like the Amish!!:yum::yum::yum:

Trakternut

None of it went over my head you bunch of di**heads! Just for that I may not shower (bathe) myself till Saturday night. That way I can be like the Amish!!:yum::yum::yum:

Let's see..........wife gone.....multiple showers in a day.....I'm getting a whole new definition of "service it" in my vocabulary.

Next stop; operating room for that carpal tunnel syndrome.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Could not do it! When it gets to around Wednesday or Thursday during the summer between the work clothes they wear all week and themselves they all get a little ripe. I came home from working with them and had to have a shower. Had one this morning as well. Bet I am cleaner than the wife right now!:clap:Maybe that is why the Amish girls like me so much.:w00t2: