• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A quick drive over Hoover Dam.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Took a few pictures as I drove over Hoover dam. I didnt want to stop since the place was packed!

Attachments

• IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 130

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
pics

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 129

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah and look, someone else is taking a pic of that too!! :rolf2: :rolf2:

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 133

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was told the water level was really dropping. It is way low compared to when I was there 3 years ago, or was it 8 years ago :confused2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was told the water level was really dropping. It is way low compared to when I was there 3 years ago, or was it 8 years ago :confused2:

I was there many Many moons ago.. like 8 years old..
Hmmm that was 40 years ago...:smileywac

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter

Let's get back on topic here...

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 132

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter

I'm sorry I didnt even look to see which side the water was on. I had more pressing issues. Driving, shifting and trying to find the zoom on a camera I just bought while trying not to hit on comming traffic and get the shot I wanted....Didnt find the zoom.:bonk:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Let's get back on topic here...
sure, ok.. this was me back then..
Cute wasn't I?
This pic wasn't taken THERE, but it was taken someplace on the journey from Cali-Az on a road trip with my Auntie Rosemary and Uncle Harry.
lol

Don't ask about the bike, I don't know where I was or anything, just remember hamming it up for the old Brownie camera on the trip.:smile:

Ok, just confirmed, I was 5 years old in that pic!!
Yowza! where does the time go??

Attachments

• little.JPG
    little.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 130

American Woman

Site Supporter
I'm sorry I didnt even look to see which side the water was on. I had more pressing issues. Driving, shifting and trying to find the zoom on a camera I just bought while trying not to hit on comming traffic and get the shot I wanted....Didnt find the zoom.:bonk:
Yeah, we can tell you were real busy watching the traffic :rolf2:
sure, ok.. this was me back then..
Cute wasn't I?
This pic wasn't taken THERE, but it was taken someplace on the journey from Cali-Az on a road trip with my Auntie Rosemary and Uncle Harry.
lol

Don't ask about the bike, I don't know where I was or anything, just remember hamming it up for the old Brownie camera on the trip.:smile:

Ok, just confirmed, I was 5 years old in that pic!!
Yowza! where does the time go??
Awwww! how cute!....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Any more pictures of the bike? :rolleyes:
nope.. sowwy..
The photo was snapped at some roadside diner or something according to Mom.
Uncle Harry has always been nuts about bikes, so he probably forced me to stand next to it, and of course I complied. :smile:
I kinda remember it, but not much.. it's been that long ago!!
God I feel ancient now...