• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Women of Hollywood - missed boats

Gunsrus

Now, I know there are actresses in Hollywood that get decent treatment from their male counterparts. Moira Kelly is one of them. She's been married to her husband since 2000 and their marriage has never been rocky.

However, there are people like Winona Ryder who have never been given the chance to experience this kind of privilege. She's been in three relationships that seemed to go well, but in the end, each and every one of the men she was involved with tucked tail and ran from her. Johnny Depp and Matt Damon got engaged to her, but they backed out when they faced the prospect of marrying this woman.

The current relationship she's in might work, it might not, but the fact remains that Winona Ryder is one of those people who could really make a man happy. She believes very much in marriage and wants to be married only once, a very honest and decent attitude, if ever there was one.

How sad. She's one of the boats that have been missed because certain men didn't have the balls to come aboard.

Kane

Dear Guns,

Your two other threads have been tolerable. But this one takes the cake. Are you coming out right here on FF?

Winona might be a swell gal; maybe she just gives a lousy blow job.

Gunsrus

Dear Guns,

Your two other threads have been tolerable. But this one takes the cake. Are you coming out right here on FF?

Winona might be a swell gal; maybe she just gives a lousy blow job.

What?! You measure her worth by her ability to give oral sex?! :ohmy: You have got to be kidding me.

Winona Ryder is worth her weight in gold for her character, her intelligence, acting skills and her pretty features. I do imagine that such a person would be good in bed, too.

You call this thread out of line? My god, the quoted reply is a shot to the groin!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Winona Ryder is a head case. If you just want something pretty to look at buy a picture and hang it on the wall. It's a lot less trouble.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't follow the hollywood folks but from what I've seen in the news Johnny Depp has issues of his own. Is he in a long term married relationship? I enjoy Matt Daemon in films but have read nothing of his personal life in the news (to his credit). But I have no clue what the guy is really like.
I've heard of Winona Ryder but I had to use google to see who the heck she is. I don't know the woman at all. So here's a pic for others who might not know her.

Attachments

• Winona Ryder.jpeg
    Winona Ryder.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 134

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
all skin and bones ,up north here by the arctic circle you need a buffalo woman to keep you warm at night.

Gunsrus

Winona Ryder is a head case. If you just want something pretty to look at buy a picture and hang it on the wall. It's a lot less trouble.

Come on, bud, you can't seriously say such things about her. Watch her interviews, on TV and in documentaries. She's got a good mind and is very well aware of what makes life work. Winona deserves more than such a stab.

Kane

Come on, bud, you can't seriously say such things about her. Watch her interviews, on TV and in documentaries. She's got a good mind and is very well aware of what makes life work. Winona deserves more than such a stab.
Sorry, Guns, Winona is a nut case. WTF is your infatuation with her? Don't get all the pages stuck together.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unyKRYb7WPo"]Winona Ryder shoplifting - YouTube[/ame]

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

No she doesn't. Look at Kane's video. Check out the references to prescription drugs and the time she's spent with shrinks. It seems that "what makes life work", isn't working too well for her.

Watch her interviews .... what for? She's an actress for God's sake. She's going to tell you exactly what she wants you to hear and to know. She'll do it better than any politician and that's saying something.

Do you know how these interviews work? Do you think that the interviewee walks in there cold? No, the interviewer submits a list of possible questions allowing the subject time to prepare their answers. A problem may arise if the interviewer tries to ambush the subject with an unscripted question on a topic the subject hasn't been prepared for. It does happen but it doesn't happen often as the interviewer would likely be blackballed.

I don't want to demean the lady. I wish her only happiness and success in her life. Well actually, I really don't care all that much. I just object when one of her fans tries to blow smoke up my ass by claiming that she is something that she isn't. Mother Teresa she is NOT.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
When 5 passengers have gotten off a boat they were riding, maybe it's time to take a look at the boat, not the riders.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
When 5 passengers have gotten off a boat they were riding, maybe it's time to take a look at the boat, not the riders.

Which is, in this case, still a Ryder.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI"]Ba dum tssshhh - YouTube[/ame]

Gunsrus

No she doesn't. Look at Kane's video. Check out the references to prescription drugs and the time she's spent with shrinks. It seems that "what makes life work", isn't working too well for her.

Watch her interviews .... what for? She's an actress for God's sake. She's going to tell you exactly what she wants you to hear and to know. She'll do it better than any politician and that's saying something.

Do you know how these interviews work? Do you think that the interviewee walks in there cold? No, the interviewer submits a list of possible questions allowing the subject time to prepare their answers. A problem may arise if the interviewer tries to ambush the subject with an unscripted question on a topic the subject hasn't been prepared for. It does happen but it doesn't happen often as the interviewer would likely be blackballed.

I don't want to demean the lady. I wish her only happiness and success in her life. Well actually, I really don't care all that much. I just object when one of her fans tries to blow smoke up my ass by claiming that she is something that she isn't. Mother Teresa she is NOT.

Hahaha! Blow smoke up your ass, huh? That's a colorful and funny way to put it. There's humor to be had in this thread after all. No offense. I'm not laughing at you, I genuinely applaud you for your use of this metaphor, at the same time it makes me laugh. :yum:

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. When I look at Winona Ryder, her eyes tell me there is a soul behind those windows. The shoplifting case was a cry for help. Winona explained that Hollywood wanted to shine the limelight on her and this was too much for Winona to take. Also, the prescription drugs and shrinks suggest that Winona's got a problem that needs to be addressed. Okay, shoplifting wasn't the way to go, she could've more honestly dealt with her issues, but human beings are sometimes more complex than we know.

Gunsrus

Not from where I'm sitting, Kane. All I want to do is say that there may have be more to Winona Ryder's problems than met the eye. People aren't black and white, you know.

Gunsrus

Just so there is no misunderstanding, I meant black and white in terms of personality, not color.