• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Statue of the gods

Sir Knight

The world is filled with many subtle clues that Earth has been visited by alien beings. In my previous releases I have shown that these beings left their indelible marks in structures as diverse as the pyramids of Egypt, the stone heads of Easter Island and the Kremlin.

My work has been criticized by hoards of scientists and other intellectual troglodytes of the scientific establishment, yet not one of them has been able to provide satisfactory alternative answers to such questions as: What possible human reason could have caused our ancestors to journey thousands of miles just to dig the inhumanly intricate New York City subway system? How could natives, working with nothing but their bare hands, have created the beaches of the French Riviera? And, why do thousands of people, every year, regular as clockwork, migrate in the middle of winter from Canada to Florida? Is this the ancestral memory of a time when aliens landed in Canada, causing the residents to flee in terror? In this paper, I will present some astonishing answers to these questions, the fruits of mu latest research.

These incredible discoveries started while I was in New York doing research for a book that I am writing entitled “Was the Sahara Desert Built as an Alien Landing Field?” I was visiting the Statue of Liberty, which stands on a strangely artificial-looking island in the harbor. It was there that I was struck by the flash of insight that characterizes my greatest breakthroughs. I stared at the bizarre spikes radiating from the statue’s head and the pocket calculator that she holds in one hand, and, suddenly, a voice inside my head said: “This statue was built by aliens!”

Hard to believe? Genius always is. I have been called a crackpot many times, but I always take comfort in history. They said that Galileo was a heretic. They burned Newton at the stake. They claimed Einstein was crazy. They even said that the inventor of the electric toothbrush was mad. Where these giants have trod, I have no fear that I can follow.

So I looked around the Statue of Liberty for evidence that would prove its alien origin to anyone with an open mind. The scientific establishment claimed that the statue was built by the French in a bygone century. But quickly, it occurred to me that the very inscription on the statue contains the key clue. It reads: “THE STATUE OF LIBERTY”. Every archaeologist who has studied it has just taken it at its face value. But what, said I, would the inscription be if written backwards? It becomes: “YTREBIL FO EUTATS EHT”. Its significance is startlingly evident!

First of all, “Y” is a common Indo-European word meaning “and”, while “TREBIL” is obviously an old spelling of the word “treble”, which is a word founs on every stero-phonic system. Now, I asked myself: “What were the ancient French doing with stereo when they had not yet invented the long-playing record?” It makes you think, doesn’t it? This is but the first in a long series of questions that conventional archaeologists have been unable to answer satisfactorily.

Next, the word “FO” is obviously the antecedent of the modern English word “for”, which is preserved even today in its ancient “FO” form in some American dialects. “EUTATS” is unquestionably related to the metallurgical term “eutectic”, from the Greek “eutektos”, meaning “easily melted”. Yet, the statue is made of copper, and to whom is copper easily meltable? Certainly not to the ancient French, unless they had the use of lasers! And not even the most unscholarly archaeologist will grant the ancient French the level of technology needed to construct lasers. The only possible source of lasers that the French could have would have been from another planet!

What of the last word, “EHT”? This is, if anything, even more extra-ordinary than my preceding discoveries. The word is phonetically equivalent to “eight”, in which you will notice that the modern tongue has added the letters “ig” that remain, however, unpronounced. The non-scientific reader will forgive me if I now indulge in some mathematical intricacies. Is it a mere coincidence that if you take the height of the statue in cubits, multiply it by the weight of the torch in ounces and divide by “eight”, you obtain the value of Pi, the famous mathematical constant, to 27 decimal places? I think not!

As if this were not enough, there are 18 letters in “YTREBIL FO EUTATS EHT”, and if you take 18 and multiply it by EIGHT, you get 144. The astounding thing about this number is that if you take the square root of it and multiply it by itself 18 times, you get the distance to the nearest galaxy measured in light-furlongs! And toward where is the rocket-like torch pointing? Toward the sky! Thus, the designers of the statue contrived not only to document their existence, but to tell us the exact location of their home.

Finally, the deciphered inscription read: “And treble for easily melted eight”. The message was clear at last! As I beheld this dazzling sentence, a voice inside my brain said: “You are the first human being ever to understand the meaning of this message from space. You are one smart son-of-a-gun.” A warm glow came over me.

Naturally, scientific logic demands that I mention independent lines of evidence to support my thesis. Once I had solved the major problem of deciphering the statue’s inscription, the ever-helpful voice inside my head told me that many seemingly unrelated facts are closely connected with the alien origin of the Statue of Liberty.

Consider the Eiffel Tower. Is it just a coincidence that this gigantic structure is also attributed to the French? Yet the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower are 16,000 miles apart. Are we to believe that the ancient French were capable of shooting the Eiffel Tower all the way from America to France and landing it with pinpoint accuracy in the precise center of Paris? Highly improbable.

And then there is the curious phenomenon of the bottle. You see them everywhere in France: in the cafes, in restaurants, in bars. Why are the French so obsessed with rocket-shaped bottles? Is this the ancestral memory of an ancient astronaut’s visit? And why are they so fond of bread in the very same cigar-shaped form frequently reported by UFO observers? And is it not extraordinary that the cheese which the French incessantly eat was once thought to be the material of which the Moon was made of? And is the real reason that Napoleon was never painted with his left hand exposed that it was, in reality, an alien tentacle?

Furthermore, all over North America, there is the strange phenomenon of the so-called baseball diamond. These precise, geometrical figures are found in every city and town, aligned with frightening precisions with respect to the stars. Their shapes are quit unapparent to an observer on the ground, and are only evident to orbiting spacecraft. The only possible explanation is that they were built with the aid of lasers, to serve as landing fields for ancient astronauts. It has not escaped my attention that the number of letters in the word “Baseball” is our old magic “eight”. And, observe that “BASEBALL” may be rearranged to form the phrase “Lab Base L”. Need I say more?

Despite the overwhelming evidence, established scientists continue to deny my theories. Just to give one particularly blatant example, consider this: I removed a rock from inside the BMT subway system in New York City (at great peril to myself, I might add). A scientist told me that that rock is at least three BILLION years old! Yet a ruthless conspiracy among scientific men and women insists on concealing the fact that the New York subway system was built more than three billion years ago.