• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Global warming

SShepherd

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-global-warming-alarmism-192334971.html

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

In short, the central premise of alarmist global warming theory is that carbon dioxide emissions should be directly and indirectly trapping a certain amount of heat in the earth's atmosphere and preventing it from escaping into space. Real-world measurements, however, show far less heat is being trapped in the earth's atmosphere than the alarmist computer models predict, and far more heat is escaping into space than the alarmist computer models predict.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bet the greenies won't take this reasearch as true. They will fight it till the end. Their mantra will go unchanged, and we are going to "kill" the earth, unless they get their way. They have reached escape velocity, and The U.N. is funding them...

JMHO,
Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
But....but....I thought it was all those non tier 3 tractors and dozers etc that were causing all this.:whistling::yum:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The arrogance of these bastards that think us little animals could have any effect on the climate astounds me.
The earth is self regulating. Always has been and has been proving this forever.

Crap, now I have to change my sig line.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Global warming? That's in South Africa from a chat friend of mine.
1.jpg