• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Post for new members

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
The winter will see this section explode again. So all the new guys just wait. You ain t seen nothing yet! For those of you who know me I have been doing alot of traveling and have started a new job till Winter hits. So I wont be around much till then. See yah around.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike
We have been picking up a lot of new Snowcat owners as members over the summer. Many of the newest members are Tucker Sno-Cat owners. But we still are picking up Aktiv Snow Trac members and other brands on a regular basis too. Very little posting is happening in the Snowcat area, but that is expected at this time of the year. I think when winter rolls in we should see a lot of activity.
:fr2:

This is also a good time to point out that Doc, our ForumsForums administrator is planning to make some changes to the Snowcat areas soon (probably in September). I'm not exactly sure what is going to be enhanced, but I understand that there may be brand specific Photo Galleries. And we may have the galleries divided up so that we can store personal photos in one area, and brochures, advertising, and spec sheets in another area.

:snow_smi:

It would also be nice if we could get a Tucker owner to volunteer to be the forum leader for Tuckers. We have a couple Kristi experts who have volunteered to take the lead for the Kristi brand. We've got a guy who is very experienced in restoration and operation of the Thiokol/DMC/LMC machines and also owns a VMC. There are plenty of Aktiv Snow Trac experts here who contribute. But we don't have a 'ring leader' for the Tucker brands so it would be nice if someone step up for that. If not, I'm sure the Tucker area will continue to grow until someone steps up to help out.

:winterrul