• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now I did it.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Took a good fall today while doing some landscaping on a grade. Things went crackle & pop but no snaps. :yum: Foot is sore and my ankle looks just like Hillary's. :yum: Big and fat. Now I am wearing an immobilizing device for two weeks and on a light duty chit. This sucks. :yum:

20180503_152838.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those boots are no fun at all ...but they are better than crutches. When wifey had the 'boot' she also rented a knee walker ....it has wheels like a skateboard and you set your knee on it, and it has a handle for you to steer with. She got pretty fast at getting around ...cept when she needed to do the stairs.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Took a good fall today while doing some landscaping on a grade. Things went crackle & pop but no snaps. :yum: Foot is sore and my ankle looks just like Hillary's. :yum: Big and fat. Now I am wearing an immobilizing device for two weeks and on a light duty chit. This sucks. :yum:

View attachment 99501
Gee Butch, show us your foot, but not your face. :yum:
I see Sophie is nearby. :smile:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The story goes,,,; there are many old electricians, and many careless ones but few careless old electricians.

You aren't becoming "careless" are you?

Stick around dude. You've got so many people to yet irritate and annoy.

loboloco

Now the real story. boos lady whacked him cause he was moving too slow:yum::yum:. Get better soon TR.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The story goes,,,; there are many old electricians, and many careless ones but few careless old electricians.

You aren't becoming "careless" are you?

Stick around dude. You've got so many people to yet irritate and annoy.

Well, on the bright side I was planting Begonias, Irises and Hostas, not working on 33 & 66 KV sub transmission lines. :yum:

On the downside, I am terribly embarrassed over my Hillary ankle. Good thing the walking cast keeps it hidden. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
THE BOOT IS OFF! :clap::thumbup: As of Friday. Now I start 6 weeks of intensive physical therapy run by my wife. Laser therapy, ice baths for the foot, NSAIDS, stretching, exercises and walks.

I will be wearing a BIO SKIN Tri-Lok AFO to support the arch. The goal is to reduce chronic inflammation or tendonitis of the Tibial Tendon and hopefully gain a little more support to the arch.

My wife has decided that my PTTD is a level 2 out of four and the Tibial Tendon MAY respond to therapy without an operation. Worth a try, that's for sure.

Gonna be an interesting six weeks. :yum: