• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2018 Event Schedule

BearGap

GOLD Site Supporter
How about a thank you event for the USFS folks hosted by snowcatters? Someone has a sweet bbq rig...im just sayin'.

BTW, I can give a talk on what a pain in the ass it is to make your own grousers out of 4130 channel....:smileywac

Attachments

• 20180403_194143_resized.jpg
    20180403_194143_resized.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 235

BearGap

GOLD Site Supporter
I spent a lot of time working in the I'D panhandle. Most of these towns don't have 2 nickels to rub together. Taxes are low and basic services cost a fortune due to crazy roads and tough winters. We could all throw a $100 together and make a huge (for them) donation to the McCall food bank or senior center. We could round up a bunch of seniors and give them rides and probably learn some history. Bring a couple hundred $ worth of school supplies and give to the school. (I had to put that in, my wife's a teacher). They will love us forever if we show up and give back a little. Just some thoughts...

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You think that ghost track will become a print ?

Attachments

• 503C4F37-8500-41B4-A34B-C43C4A9C189B.jpg
    503C4F37-8500-41B4-A34B-C43C4A9C189B.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 182

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I spent a lot of time working in the I'D panhandle. Most of these towns don't have 2 nickels to rub together. Taxes are low and basic services cost a fortune due to crazy roads and tough winters. We could all throw a $100 together and make a huge (for them) donation to the McCall food bank or senior center. We could round up a bunch of seniors and give them rides and probably learn some history. Bring a couple hundred $ worth of school supplies and give to the school. (I had to put that in, my wife's a teacher). They will love us forever if we show up and give back a little. Just some thoughts...

here is another way to look at a group, like the snow catters

these traveling road shows come to town and they rent hotel rooms, eat out at restaurants and almost always leave pretty good tips, buy gas, lift tickets and rent skis at the ski area, lots of beer, tires, winter clothing, shop at the local stores, pay user fees, and buy art work, all this, is a good way to help the community at large, spend money that stays in the local economy.

I am for doing good for others, that does take organization to make that happen, so, maybe, if the party that organizes mccall, follows through and sets up a one fee to pay for all the events, then they could add an extra 25 dollars per package to make a donation to a worthy cause

Last edited: