• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn cold already!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
2014-02-27 17_48_44-Greenshot (600 x 375).jpg

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: chere up Mule...itcouldbe 30 below!!!:yum: your startinv to sound like AL!!!!!!!:whistling: next thing we know you will be driving a kersty!!!!!!:flowers:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oh, i trudged through during my afternoon, then later on again, in weather beginning w/ a slight snow & a high of 12 twice earlier- me, sans a coat, & i'm here, yet. it's called winter, guys. soon, summer'll be a bitch. nature has its seasons.

Last edited:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
oh, i trudged through during my afternoon, then later on again, in weather beginning w/ a slight snow & a high of 12 twice earlier- me, sans a coat, & i'm here, yet. it's called winter, guys. soon, summer'll be a bitch. nature has its seasons.

:yum: I thought that was wemons that had theif seasons/moods!!!!:yum:

but then...eems like winter is getting long around here to!!!