• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale...Class I Boomer items

BadAttitude

I already listed these at the 'other place' and no replies. So I'll list them here in case anyones interested...

7106 FEL 4 seal packing kits. Brand new unopened NH parts. I have no need for them since I have a new 24DA with the 12LA. Best offer, I'll take what U offer and U cover the shipping

Tire chains for rear Turfs on a TC21D. I don't remember the size right now, so I'll edit this later tonite. Never used only mounted to verify fit. Again...best offer and U pay shipping.

Drop me a PM or email if interested

Thanks
BA:tiphat:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BA,

What size tractor does the FEL fit? My neighbor has a TC55 with no fel.

On the chains, please let me know the tire size. My dad has a TZ24 and just wondering if they might fit (or could be cut down).

Brian

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn....I thought you had a nuclear submarine for sale. :cool:

First think I thought was "Ha! I can buy that and Brian and his underground bunker can eat my shorts!!"

:coolshade:fart2::coolshade:fart2:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
DaveNay said:
:cool:

First think I thought was "Ha! I can buy that and Brian and his underground bunker can eat my shorts!!"

I thought Brian's bunker was where they're filming the current episodes of "Lost"

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
I thought Brian's bunker was where they're filming the current episodes of "Lost"
No movies yet but we're actually considering offering it up to studios to use it.

BadAttitude

bczoom said:
BA,

What size tractor does the FEL fit? My neighbor has a TC55 with no fel.

On the chains, please let me know the tire size. My dad has a TZ24 and just wondering if they might fit (or could be cut down).

Brian

Brian
uhh...I'm thinkin I made a ooppss. After re-reading my ad, it appears that I have a FEL for sale...my bad:smileywac I only have 4 seal kits for the pistons. It wouldn't fit anyway, so I guess I'm only 1/2 bad;) LOL
The 55 is a much bigger machine...class III...IIRC, mine was a class I

Ever since I posted the 'free ride' story...What is the heaviest thing you've hauled II...I've been kinda in another world. Unreal!! For most of the day today, I've been re-living that ordeal and just couldn't focus clearly. I couldn't even remember something simple like the tire size!!!

Here's the size...29X12.00-15. I'm not absolutely sure but I think their too big for a TZ. Check the tire size and you'll know for sure. The TC model...which I had & have...is the next size up.

BadAttitude

DaveNay said:
Damn....I thought you had a nuclear submarine for sale. :cool:

ROTFFFLMFFFAO!!!

in case one needs to know...

rolling on the freakin fuggin floor
laffing my freakin fuggin fat azz off!!!:moon: :moon: :moon:

That made my day Dave, and I needed the laugh!...believe me!

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
When I die bury me upside down
so the whole world can kiss my azz!! :D

Good Mourning from Morningwood Mortuaries, where we are the last to let you down.

I would like to inform you that you are not the first, nor will you be the last to make this request. However, I would like to advise you, that as a mortician, I often have a problem filling this request, because, as you can tell, many of the people that make this request are all ass and we are not certain which side is up and which side is down. For that reason, and that reason only, we prefer to bury you with your face up. That way, you can see who will be coming after you in the hereafter, before they get there. We don't want you to have any unpleasant surprises in your afterlife.

Sincerely,

Digger Deadwood
Morningwood Mortuaries
We'll keep your ass covered.

BadAttitude

Junkman said:
Good Mourning from Morningwood Mortuaries, where we are the last to let you down.

I would like to inform you that you are not the first, nor will you be the last to make this request. However, I would like to advise you, that as a mortician, I often have a problem filling this request, because, as you can tell, many of the people that make this request are all ass and we are not certain which side is up and which side is down. For that reason, and that reason only, we prefer to bury you with your face up. That way, you can see who will be coming after you in the hereafter, before they get there. We don't want you to have any unpleasant surprises in your afterlife.

Sincerely,

Digger Deadwood
Morningwood Mortuaries

We'll keep your ass covered.

Dude...as I said peviously ROTFFFLMFFFAO!!!

BadAttitude

BTW...That saying fits me perfectly and I have proof. If I wasn't at work, I'd post a few pics to prove it

Maybe later tonite I will...

BA:tiphat: