• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ho. Lee. Crap.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
The Bungles are in the playoffs, and the third team from the AFCN to make it! Not bad after a strike\lockdown, starting the season with a new offense coordinator, new starting quarterback, Carson the Quitter drama and Mike Brown as owner\GM to boot!

Who Dey!:biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Today certainly was a day for football.
I caught most of the Ravens and then later, the Stillers winning their games.
I'd imagine Gatorboy and Big Dog were thrilled lol

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
they didnt outlast me, you cranky fool! I was watching! I was just watching in bed haha. Oh and yes I DID wear my NY hat into work today :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Giant fans are like that. Only admit to being one in public after a win.:whistling::yum::yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Peezborg, as a 12-4 wild card team, play the holey division winner 8-8 Broncs. The wild card Bengals, third in the AFCN, have a better record at 9-6. Look for the 5th Tebow loss in a row!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
These playoffs and who has home field sure seem screwy this year. Teams with much better records having to be on the road is crazy.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
how'd i miss this thread. i'd of wept if those pansies would have won over the Stillers.