• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WRONG Sno-Trac manual on Ebay!!! Do not buy!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a Sno-Trac manual for sale on Ebay. It is not for our Snow Tracs, it is for an Eaton Snowmobile, model Sno Trac. Do not be confused and buy it by mistake.

Here is the link to the EBAY AUCTION

I want to thank Warren, who is a member here for alerting us to this. Warren also has his own Snow Trac site. If you have not visited it, here is a link to Warren's Site.

Below are photos of the manuals you do not want to bid on, and a photo of an Eaton Sno Trac (unless you own an Eaton Sno Trac).

Attachments

• ca_1_b.JPG
    ca_1_b.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 296
  • f9_1_b.JPG
    f9_1_b.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 295
  • img88.gif
    img88.gif
    87.8 KB · Views: 298

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Yah I was Ebaying one night. I put a bid on the manual for a .01 cent over asking price or what ever the lowest denomination was. Proof you shouldnt drink and Ebay. For ONCE I was glad someone outbid me!

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I placed a 1 cent bid for a 1978 Cadillac carburetor one evening and 7 days later I won the auction. Teach that seller to start the bidding at a penny and hope that there would be interest in the item......... Junk......