• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WANTED Metal lathe time

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
If you own a metal lathe and better yet a tool post grinder and need a new project please send me a PM. Need someone with a bit of experience that's willing to turn out a small job for me.

email ranch@pineridge7.com

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike, how big of a job? You already know I 'have connections' that can help, but I know they are kinda busy lately. If its a small job, I'm sure they can sneak it in between some real work.

Let me know.

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
Actually this ones an ongoing job since I am headed where no man has gone before. This project will take a lot of trial and error, and believe me I'm damn good at the error part.

Anyhow over the past weekend I was introduced to a local machinist who likes to tinker in his spare time and is up to the challenge at hand. He has full access to the shop and macheniery where he works. For me this is a win, win sceneraio...

Think I'm gonna buy a lotto ticket while I'm feeling lucky. :whistle:

Thanks once again for the offer Bob, I really didn't want to bother you for this lame project.