• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Treasure Hunt: Contest TWO!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
This is much simpler IF you have been there. But just as hard as the last if you havent.
The prize will be TOP quality spices and rubs from Penzey's spices. Big deal you say? Wait till you try them! Your head will pop off! yes-sir-E!!! Thats how good they are! Check out thier website when you have a chance. (If rback wins again, he STILL gets a peppermill :poke: )
You all have till Saturday evening!!!

Attachments

• jerkoisland.png
    jerkoisland.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 63

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Ha! I was right! :punk:

It ain't over 'til it's over! :rolf2:

What if I win again...do I get a peppermill? :unsure:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
This isnt your basic reef in a circle!!! This sucker has a resort!!! Its a Pearl in the rough.

Can you guess where OR what it is????

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: YUP!

rangiroa_or_manihi.jpg

If you’ve dreamed of being stranded on a deserted island with all of the modern conveniences, tiny Manihi could be the place for you. Manihi is an atoll in the Tuamotu Archipelago, 520 km. (312 miles) northeast of Tahiti. The atoll is known for its abundance of palm trees, white sandy beaches, extraordinary scuba diving, snorkeling, and spear fishing. Its magnificent clear lagoon, which is 3 ½ miles wide by 19 miles long, has a deep
navigable pass through the reef, and shelters several black pearl farms. The lagoon is a springboard for a number of excursions which perfectly capture everything that Polynesia’s underwater flora and fauna have to offer.

BCZOOM shoots..... HE SCORES!!!!!

Man that was FAST! I got whiplash!

CONGRATS to BCZOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Now pick out your spices! http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/shophome.html

I shall PM you:smile: