• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More New Precedents: BUGS!!!!

DAP

For this part if not all of New England, the extreme wetness of last fall and winter, and the unseasonable mildness of that same winter - the kill off of insects over the winter was poor.

As such ...

I've never seen so many flys, midges, ticks, musquitos, noseeums, chiggers, gnats, black flies, deer flies, green headed flies in all my time ...

ENOUGH!

They have reduced me to a blubbering pulp .. :confused2:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Knock-on-wood, we're not having that issue here.

I just installed a megacatch mosquito trap. It's only been up a couple days so I don't know for sure but I haven't had any issues with bugs since.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
I just installed a megacatch mosquito trap. It's only been up a couple days so I don't know for sure but I haven't had any issues with bugs since.
Brian :weneedpic and a review of that mosquito trap as soon as possible/practical.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Brian :weneedpic and a review of that mosquito trap as soon as possible/practical.
It may take awhile for my review.

If after reading internet reviews, if anyone wants one, I found a place that has them for $99. I'll be heading near the store later this week. Don't know how many they have but let me know if you want me to pick one up and mail it to you.

Brian