• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Pork stir fry with vegetable fried rice.

image_15.jpeg

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Brined chicken on charcoal with hickory chips for a little smokey flavor.
Upside down like all my uploaded images from the iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 71

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rib Eye, Brussel Sprouts in Butter, home made baguette ... Yellowstone 93 proof bourbon.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thai food-- i got soup & salad~ there was enough salt in 'em that i may well live another 150 years due to that dagnabbin' brining process that their way over-salted food put on us--i got soup & a salad w/ miso-- my soup- that i could accept; my dinner, tho;- uh-uh~ great beverages, tho--

self-preservation began to mean to me a new meaning-- soy sauce is a non-necessitation~ woah, how quickly sodium preserves us--

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we went to a diner, & i got dippy eggs, corned beef hash, toast/butter/jam, & milk~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oxtails or puttanesca once i check my fridge & pantry~ may make baklava if i find patience w/in myself-- that is a task! spinach linguine, too, & if i get tooo sleepy, then that'll be dinner, in & of itself, w/ olive oil & garlic, sun-dried tomato & a few other items~

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Corned Beef, Potatoes & Cabbage is on tonights menu!

Trying it in a crock pot for the first time. Figured it can't be bad that way, corned beef is never bad.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Pork stir fry with Jasmine rice. Cantaloupe, grapes and strawberries for dessert.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
"Meat loaf" burgers on brioche buns with hand cut fries. House smells like a burger joint...in a good way!

Just made a big batch of salsa. Lots of tomatoes and peppers still coming in from the garden.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Veggie Fritata with toast and turkey sausage patties.

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 101

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ate at Red Lobster tonight. They had an all-you-can-eat shrimp special.

I took advantage of it. Tried several varieties but stuck with the scampi.

We were thinking about doing a little shopping afterwards but the family realized the best thing was to haul-ass home. Discussions were made en-route as to whom is racing for each of the 3 bathrooms.

It's a couple hours later and my gut still hurts. Not sure if it's the 8th or 9th plate of shrimp (they only bring you 5-8 shrimp per plate) or the stick of butter I must have had consumed in the process.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I ended up running to Arby's and got a Market Fresh roast turkey and swiss sandwich.
Those things are huge and about the healthiest fast food sandwich I can think of, next to getting something from Subway.

I ended up running to Arby's and got a Market Fresh roast turkey and swiss sandwich.
Those things are huge and about the healthiest fast food sandwich I can think of, next to getting something from Subway.

I love Arby's! It's my favorite fast food restaurant! Ate their last Saturday and had the Angus Three Cheese and Bacon Sandwich, and boy was that filling.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to go to my church's fall festival.

Meals are dine-in or carry-out and include: beef or chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, noodles, corn, coleslaw, cranberry sauce, roll and dessert for $8.50 for adults; $6.50 for children school aged and up; and children 4 and under eat free in the dining room.
:brows: yummay!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I went and got our dinners, then brought them back to my friend Brenda and Larry's house.
That was the plan for tonight's dinner (and playing Scrabble) like we always do.
Had to wait about 20 minutes in the line and really wanted to check out the country store, not so much for the baked goods, but for the crafts.
I can always go back and do that tomorrow.

Brenda ate all of hers, Larry picked (he's not so well right now) I ate some of my chicken, dressing, noodles and a bit of the cranberry sauce.
Leftovers for tomorrow. It's a lot of food!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
primanti's sammiches --i got kielbasa, & then i fergot my egg!! yum, tho-- a few adult beverages, too--
brekkie when i wake; they make generous sammiches, there--

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We're having...

Pumpkin Pancakes

Bacon

Applesauce

Northland's Blueberry Blackberry Juice

Wow that actually sounds like a great meal.

I think I get leftovers tonight. Last night we had ham, baked beans, scalloped potatoes ... I suspect that I get some the remainder tonight.