• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Small Kubota engines for sale

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
New.

84cc engines.

As best as can be figured, they're for a rototiller or maybe a push-type lawn mower. They're vertical shaft. These particular engines were supposed to be for a school shop project on small engine repair but it never happened.

I put gas and oil in one of them and it started and purred on first pull.

Based on dealer inquiries I've made, they're about $250-300 engines. I'll sell for $60 each + shipping. I have 2 of them but more may be available.

Attachments

• CIMG0300.JPG
    CIMG0300.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 281
  • CIMG0296.JPG
    CIMG0296.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 294
  • CIMG0297.JPG
    CIMG0297.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 282
  • CIMG0299.JPG
    CIMG0299.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 288

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take one just to have as a door stop for now! Hope pickup is an option....:thumb:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dude I use to own a bota bought used ........ I'm just gonna pay closer to it's worth ........ :StickOutT

If I could have bought a bota comparable to the yote for just $2000 more I would have BUT I couldn't do it! I'm happy..........:thumb:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
You know I'm just teasing. I actually went green with my tractor now, (orange one is now gone) but I have to admit that my 'bota RTV is proving to be a beast!

elsmitro

floppy member
Yeah, that's a sweet deal! I would like to have one 'just because'. How far are you from Parkersburg, WV?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK guys, both of mine are sold. BigDog and Dargo took them. Time for me to check on the reserves. I believe there's probably 6 or 7 more available.

Yeah, that's a sweet deal! I would like to have one 'just because'. How far are you from Parkersburg, WV?
You're about 200 miles from me. The good news is that the place I got them from is only 100 miles from you.

BigDog - I have a bunch more "stuff" you probably need. Let me compile a list, take pics... before we arrange pick-up of the engine.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Brian......There are 5 more available.

They can be picked up in Strasburg at my shop.

Shipping cost ?? I'm not sure.

Let me know if there's any interest.

Tom

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I travel the following route at least once every 2 weeks or so. Tom is within detourable range so if anyone else might be interested. I'd even do Parkersburg or anything within reason delivery for a couple beers.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 258

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I travel the following route at least once every 2 weeks or so. Tom is within detourable range so if anyone else might be interested. I'd even do Parkersburg or anything within reason delivery for a couple beers.
I'm 5 miles off I-77 from exit # 87 (Strasburg). Going north on St Rt 21 on the right (east) side. About 100' north of the US 250 / 21 split.

jwstewar

Big Dog,

I wish I could think of a project to do with one of these motors, you are going right down Rt 23 and right through Chillicothe where I live. I drive 23 everyday going between Chillicothe (home) and Columbus (work). If you see a dark green Honda Accord come buzzing up behind you, that would be me.:17875:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog,

I wish I could think of a project to do with one of these motors, you are going right down Rt 23 and right through Chillicothe where I live. I drive 23 everyday going between Chillicothe (home) and Columbus (work). If you see a dark green Honda Accord come buzzing up behind you, that would be me.:17875:

I stop at the SAM's club in Chillicothe all the time!

jwstewar

It is amazing sometimes how small of a world it really is!!! Sam's Club is almost as bad as the tractor store or TSC as to me getting in trouble when I go there. I put something in the cart and Monica asks me why and I say "I don't know why I need a 320 oz tube of SuperGlue, I just do.":yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Dog,
If you end up delivering an engine to P-burg be sure to let me know. The beers are on me buddy. And if you are in the mood for a burger I know a place that has the best around for 200 miles. The Net. (It was popular before the internet was even thought of. Net stands for North End Tavern).

elsmitro

floppy member
Hey Dog,
If you end up delivering an engine to P-burg be sure to let me know. The beers are on me buddy. And if you are in the mood for a burger I know a place that has the best around for 200 miles. The Net. (It was popular before the internet was even thought of. Net stands for North End Tavern).

Hey Doc, :wave:
I’ve been waiting to you to grab that bill, I knew you would. :thumb: I am actually more interested in the 20' chunk of 15" culvert pipe he just put up for sale. Hopefully I will get to work on that project this summer. Wonder how much he wants for it? Don’t suppose you want to haul that around for a couple of beers and a burger do you? I would cut it in half anyway if that would make it any easier.
You could always stop by for some beers and burgers anyway. I would be having kool aid myself though. :smileywac

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ve been waiting to you to grab that bill, I knew you would. :thumb: I am actually more interested in the 20' chunk of 15" culvert pipe he just put up for sale. Hopefully I will get to work on that project this summer. Wonder how much he wants for it? Don’t suppose you want to haul that around for a couple of beers and a burger do you? I would cut it in half anyway if that would make it any easier.
You could always stop by for some beers and burgers anyway. I would be having kool aid myself though. :smileywac

If you cut it in half I can do it, gonna be a little more than a beer and a burger, maybe dessert too!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ve been waiting to you to grab that bill, I knew you would.

:pat: Drats! You got me. :D

I owe Dog from the last time we got together anyway.
Now you'll owe him for the next time. :eek: