• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Track belting suplier

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking to replace the tracks on my hus ski. Found some belting for 300$ for the hus ski but it seems steep.

Need 4" x 8'6" and 6 " x 8'6" strips . Two sets.

Any ideas appreciated . Trying to keep this project low budget.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking to replace the tracks on my hus ski. Found some belting for 300$ for the hus ski but it seems steep.

Need 4" x 8'6" and 6 " x 8'6" strips . Two sets.

Any ideas appreciated . Trying to keep this project low budget.

2ply?
So your looking for 17' of each width then?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Being a steel track guy my Rubber Trackanese is a little rusty. They are thin 5/16? Not sure how many ply that would be.

jask

That does sound high, I was just quoted 109$ per for my Snow Trac ( 7"x 23' 2" ) and that was for a 3 ply.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Brad I have been spending money like a drunken democrat lately but how much for snow trac belts.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Another thing. How about the lacing to hook them together. What is on there is a crimp with hooks the push into rubber and a thin pin/wire that holds the ends together.

Greenbush

We run tuckers with cleats and have been making track belts for about 10 years I think. Typically we buy rolls of 100 ~ 200 ft. of belting slit to width. Sometimes new belting and sometimes lightly used from this place. They are in the belting business and take trade in material as well as deal in new. I think our cost per belt is something like 15$ when finished.

The place is Ashmus Belting in Kenosha, WI.

Very good people to work with. you can get whatever material you want and in any width.

https://www.ashmusbelting.com/Home.html

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the help guys. Boggie hooked it up.

The people really make this forum.
Never met better group of strangers with the exception of humpmaster

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
ROFL is an internet accronmym for Rolling On Floor Laughing, and like all things internet it has adapted to nerd culture and has taken on new real-life use, though usually in a satirical way.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
ok I knew it had something to do with that just didn't know the exact words. maybe I should have hung out with the nerds more when I was young. always remember be kind to the nerds you may have to work for one some day.