• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time for me to stop workin on the Kristi's

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I been trying to get the KT7 to run right and I have had a little luck but not much else :whistling:. I finally said enough and hired a mechanic to go over anything with a fine tooth comb . It just would not idle correctly . It took him about 10 minutes to find the problem. The fuel pump hose was crimped shut allowing very little fuel into the carb . He fixed it and told me to go run the thing and report back as to what else I want done . I was not here when he did the work but the wife said the old girl just purred after he finished:smile: . I been busy with business but plan to take her out this weekend to check hydraulic speeds .