• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DMC 1200 WHEEL GUIDES WANTED

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I dont have the guides your looking for but would love to see a photo of your project cat

cabinboy

Irondog, I will try to start getting some pictures on some of the thing that I am repairing and post them for you and the others. when time allows me to.
Thanks for the interest in my new project. I did find some tire guides and a few axles from a lmc 2100 that will work after they are shortened . I also had to find a new pinion gear for the rear end the one in the rear end of this cat had chips
out of it and was suggested that it should be replaced. So I have been hunting up parts, which has been keeping me busy.

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hey dude you are in luck I'm planning a trip to stella creek to look at a couple of cat's for salvage one happens to be a 1200 with fire damage. I too also need guides for my new 2100. i'm hoping to find some salvageable track parts one thing I remember as salvageable was a drop box rear end also axles and most of the road wheels. if I can get salvage rights are you interested in any parts

cabinboy

DD ,I think everybody is always looking for parts !!!
I have wheels and a couple axle and a pinion gear now I may need some more wheel guides and a few grousers. You will have to show pictures of your finds.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
we have had a late thaw this year and still too much ice to get in I want to go get some more pics and make a proposal to salvage it. and the jimmy skider next to it