• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS: Thiokol 2100c Packmaster Snowcat

Cali2Idaho

Im not real happy about it, but i have to put my snowcat up for sale.
My back has been messed up for some time now, and i just dont have the ability to do the repairs on it at this time.
I picked up this snowcat a mid 70s Thiokol 2100c Packmaster some time ago in a trade. It is great shape for its age, except for the tracks.
The rubber belting is weathered and aged and should be replaced.
The cat has a ford 330 six under the hood, which runs real good. it also has the heavy duty C6 trans, and the OC 12 big rear end.
It was reconditioned once previously. Seat modified to fit 2 up front, and a passenger box on back for a couple passengers and or gear.
Tracks have been narrowed to 9'. Cat also has a 4 way straight blade cut to 9' as well.
Everything works, but hydraulic pump needs a rebuild, and rubber belts need replacing.
I have a total investment of around $7500 as is, so that is what i am asking.
Snowline in nevada has pre drilled belts for it which will cost about $3000, or you could just buy some goodyear plylon undrilled belting by the roll for much less and drill it yourself.
The cat weighs less than 7000# and is easily towed behind a HD truck with a 10k# trailer. Due to its width, the blade and tracks must be removed to avoid special permits. Its not that hard as long as a tractor or forklift is available to help load/ unload.
I can help buyer load with my skidsteer.
I am located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas in California- west of Lake Tahoe.
Here is the link to the pics i have on photobucket, and i will try to get some more if anyone is intersted.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/RickB420/Rebuilding a Thiokol 2100C Snowcat/

Cali2Idaho

Price drop to $6500.

I have been dealing with craigslist spammers, scammers, lowballers, and a-holes.
I am not trying to make a buck off of this cat, just trying to get my money back, or at least most of it.