• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac st4 for sale in England

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Snow Trac st4 for sale

John
Can you post any photos of your Snow Trac so people can get an idea of the condition? Also, does the engine run? What are the condition of the tracks (if there are any), how is the sheet metal, etc?

John Lumley

I got the snow trac last week, I only got it as I needed a new starter motor for my other st4. The man I got it off told me it would run with the starter refitted, my original plan was to strip it for parts but I don't have the time or the space to do it. View attachment 4428

snow trac 002.jpg

Attachments

• 1snow-trac-003.jpg
    1snow-trac-003.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 1snow-trac-004.jpg
    1snow-trac-004.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 328

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter

Where abouts are you?
Dang, I might just have to sell something :eek:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter

Forgot to add, welcome to the forum, stick around, from memory you are the 2nd Brit :dancing:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Off the top of my head, we have Tommo in the very far south of England and Anita (Ice Queen) in Wales who are new Snow Trac owners in the UK and members here.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Man, forgot them, duh, my apologies :eek:
Emerald is in Ireland too.

Checked it out with the boss, I tried my case for a trac but it didnt work, she wants a Fergie :(

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
I tried my case for a trac but it didnt work, she wants a Fergie :(

OK I know that Fergie is a red headed ex-Royal, but somehow I don't think that is the Fergie you are referring to. So what is a Fergie? A Ferguson Tractor maybe?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea, grey furguson tractor.
She wants one for the back garden, put it in the middle. I want one for her too ;)

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Ice, there seem to be lots of little fergies everywhere but near me, guess thats my luck though!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith, do you want me to keep an eye open for one for you, if so diesel or petrol, the latter are more difficult to find now?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Ice, I couldnt transport it from Wales, I'm not a big traveller, especially something that size. But if you hear of one yell if it sint too much trouble, especially if you hear of one in the East Hampshire area somehow.
Either way, I am looking for preferably a petrol, though diesel would be fine, and as near year to 1956 manufacture, though again, it doesnt matter if its not. Condition doesnt matter much, working would be good, not bothered if its not restored or if its tatty. I'm not very particular am I? To be honest if there was one down the road for sale I'd probably buy it if I could scrape the cash together. It'd be worth it to me.
I only have 2/3 acre so its not like its gunna be used alot :D
Thanks, I appreciate it, one day I will get one, oh yes, one day...... :D