• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sno trac oem trelleborg 522 tire 4.00x4

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone else need more of these? I have found a contact in trelleborg that has been selling me these to my business. I have obtained the last 22 from the last production run. I am looking to see if there is enough interest to have another run manufactured. I am not really making anything on these just passing the product on to those that need them. The last group I sold to forum members cost about 35$ a tire shipped. Does anyone else need these? There is about a 4-6 month lead on the next batch. I do have 22 that should be here in 45 days. If it is an emergency, I do have some for my own machine I can ship now. Please reply here if you need some tires

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you need 4 now? Or in 45 days? Either way yes I can help you out. Send me a pm with shipping info and a phone number.

willd

Sent you a PM. I would need a full set (10?) and a couple spares. Mine look good until you air them up, then the cracks start showing pretty good.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't Need any, I ordered 14 and was informed that once the 22 are gone there wouldn't be any until next fall.

I have a feeling our orders crossed and I won't be seeing any until next fall.

so keep them out of the sun and when the need arises this group will be here taking care of each others needs and wants.

Great bunch of weirdos here on the FF's that is for sure.

Now back onto that sprocket project

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:w00t2:

I was out for a few days, upon my return I was greeted with these.

I sort of forgot I had ordered them.

Attachments

• Ill be damned tyres.JPG
    Ill be damned tyres.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 371