• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who got the Freighter?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
a warm bowl of oil awaits it, back at tuckerville, '67 tucker 543 with the jeep 6 cylinder engine, 242 total hours,

Attachments

• DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 539

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:clap: I saw a few pics do that years ago (May even have one saved on the work computer). Kept thinking, sure would suck to walk over to a view, have a quick squaw come in and can't find your warm Tucker!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
over all, a very solid, previous owner spent an untold money caring for it, 242 original hours, I can not find any damage or repairs, pontoons are very nice, long with fifth wheels, runs like a clock. really, i do not see anything i need to do, other than find some very deep power, for the time being, going to leave the paint alone, got a couple of projects to finish up. thanks tuckerville minion

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
couple better photos of the 543, already home and enjoying a warm bowl of oil

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 431

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That can't be correct, that picture is in entirely the wrong state, see the paint does not even match the trees :whistling:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
mr net, you are amazing, always surprised by what is on the spider web, i raise my pontoon to you. tuckerville minion

Last edited:

akimp

You will have to leave the beacon on when you park so you can find your way back. Another fantastic Tucker for your collection. My wife gives me shit for having 3 machines in the yard. You are a Sno-Cat God.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
that would be sno-cat goddess, and thank you, first thing i learned about collecting, do not leave them in the front yard or even the back yard, heated warehouses are the best. tuckerville goddess

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:
now, that i have you distracted...................the silver excursion has left town with a even bigger trailer in tow

latest finds for the tucker hunters, one is a 1949 four pontoon machine, first production built, very interesting construction and the other is a 1958, model 443. both are a little sad looking, though, very complete and in very solid restorable shape

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The ever elusive Desert Cat. And the first four tracker sold. :brows:

Really looking forward to the teardown / reassembly on this one to see how things held up over time and your modern solutions to repair it to running condition.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Curious as to how you get your leads out there? Amazing maybe a group photo one day of your stash!

Off on a tangent here about leads.....
Years back I asked the same question of another member that seemed to fall into all the cool stuff.....

the answer is "they find me....."

I can share that after 6-7 years of kicking over the snow machines in and out of the yard here at the compound, I can say that there is some truth to the they find me path.

$.02 worth Mike

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
The ever elusive Desert Cat. And the first four tracker sold. :brows:

Really looking forward to the teardown / reassembly on this one to see how things held up over time and your modern solutions to repair it to running condition.

overall, despite how it looks, very solid with little damage or worn items, think it could start with a fresh battery, gas and a oil change, fascinating construction

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 466
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 464

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was trying to figure out the steering link before and finally got it sorted.

A little degreaser, a nice sand bath to knock off the bunions, a new dress and she'll be good as new! Oh yeah, can't forget the ever important slippers!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Pontoon Commander,Sir,

Just completed the mission to the dark side of snow catting, took heavy fire from the snow trac'ers, Big Al, says hello to all, fyi, he has never seen such
DEEP,FLUFFY, POWDER SNOW, it is like heaven, Oh, yeah, GOD drives a Tucker!

Attachments

• DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 392

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Crap, here we go again!, man the battle stations, turn on the radar, fire up the smoke screens. Put the pictures of the kristys in all the windows. For sure they
Will drive right on by. :whistling:

Nice try boggie, how's that workin for ya?