• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

photos

ALLEN PARSONS

Sorry folks. but I have polled out all my hair trying to put photos into the photo gallery for you, the photos are of the tucker 323. Steering /motor
brakes drive train. The work that went into the cat the pontoons
What am I not doing right, I get as far as it telling me the photos were uploaded successfully then it just gos back to photo gallery
Where were the photos uploaded to [MARS] Out of five hours of trying I was able to put only two more photos into the gallery one of the steering system and one of the cabin at Emma lake. I am running a Apple eMac
Help Al

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen, email them to me. I will resize them and send them back to you.

Bob

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
So, shouldn't this thread be titled:

"The Allen Parsons' Project?"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. (Sound familiar?)

(Dear Lord, forgive me for makin' fun ... and all the little pigmys in africa... )

ALLEN PARSONS

Well like all good projects. they take years and years and years O did say years to complete, And If I get it completed then I would have to mow the lawn or fix the back deck or or or or you get picture. I have to take my time and do the job right.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Av8r3400 said:
So, shouldn't this thread be titled:

"The Allen Parsons' Project?"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. (Sound familiar?)

Shouldn't this thread be be re-located to the SnowTrac forums? :D

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
DaveNay said:
Shouldn't this thread be be re-located to the SnowTrac forums? :D

Don't confuse them, they are having enough trouble just to get one post in any forum. My best guess is that they all went to night school and can't do a damn thing correct in daylight.... :yankchain: :yankchain: :yankchain:

ALLEN PARSONS

The older I get. The faster I work, But the behinder I get. Do any of you good folks feel that way, Now I was going to do something today. Now what was it, Oh right.. I know. I was going to fix the back deck right after I put the pontoons back onto the sno cat.
I have put some photos into the gallery for you