• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bubba calls his lawyer...

urednecku

Site Supporter
Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is it true

theys suin them cigarette companies

fer causin People to git cancer?"

"Yes, Bubba, it is true," responded the lawyer.
[FONT=courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif][FONT=courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]"And now someone is suin them fast food restaurants
Fer makin them fat an cloggin their arteries with all
Them burgers an fries, is that true, Mista Lawyer?"

"Sure is, Bubba."

"And that lady sued McDonalds for millions when she
Was given that hot cup a coffee that she ordered?"

"Yep."

"And that football player sued that university when
he Gradiated and still couldn't read?"

"That's right," said the lawyer, "But why are you
asking?"

"Well, I was thinkin....What I want to know is,
kin I sue Budweiser fer all them ugly women
I slept with?"

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: :yum:
Am I the only one who wants to hear the lawyers answer?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I was wonderin' too, think I'll call my lawyer monday and ask him.

On second thought, ain't there a lawyer member somewhere here??? :yum:

Um. AW know you want to know if you can sue for that? I mean... there are a TON of guys to line up and take away the evidence if you feel that way... :poke:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Um. AW know you want to know if you can sue for that? I mean... there are a TON of guys to line up and take away the evidence if you feel that way... :poke:

You are welcome to them. I mean, some of them were so fugly...I was so drunk I could'nt see, much less know what I was doing. So go ahead. I don't remember any of them anyhow. Have fun. I'm sorry to hear you are so hard up these days. :)excl: Just make sure ya have a couple of cases of Bud in yer belly first.)

BTW, I was NOT drunk when I met AW. And I sure as hell don't need any beer to be to sleep with her now!!!:brows: