• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Celebs You Think Are Hot

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ummmm yeah...
For me...

saf47fae9be5c4f8.jpg

saf47fae9e057e45.jpg
Jeremy Irons

saf47faea06b0f82.jpg
Paul Stanley- KISS

saf47faea27e7df3.jpg
James Hetfield- Metallica

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jamie and Selma, both young and mature .............

Attachments

• true_lies_jamie_lee_curtis[1].jpg
    true_lies_jamie_lee_curtis[1].jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 106
  • JamieLeeCurtis_TrueLies1191571014.jpg
    JamieLeeCurtis_TrueLies1191571014.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Salma_Hayek___From_Dusk_til_Dawn_Print_C10102031110307013228.jpg
    Salma_Hayek___From_Dusk_til_Dawn_Print_C10102031110307013228.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 107
  • salma-hayek-picture-1.jpg
    salma-hayek-picture-1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 105

American Woman

Site Supporter
Yes! Bobby Sherman! I guess you can say I moved on. :yum:

BigDog, It's not my week for girls, but I have always thought Jamie Lynn Curtis was a beautiful woman. She is a good person too. Did you know she was born with both Male and Female genitaila? Her parents couldn't make the decision of which one to take. As far as I know she still has both.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes! Bobby Sherman! I guess you can say I moved on. :yum:

BigDog, It's not my week for girls, but I have always thought Jamie Lynn Curtis was a beautiful woman. She is a good person too. Did you know she was born with both Male and Female genitaila? Her parents couldn't make the decision of which one to take. As far as I know she still has both.
WHAT????

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bobby Sherman too...he was there for a little while. I don't remember why, but he was a singer with the family. PG's quick with stuff like this :applause: maybe she will know.....
In 1971, after a high-rated appearance on The Partridge Family, he was given his own show on ABC, Getting Together. The show competed with CBS's All in the Family on Saturday nights and was canceled after just thirteen episodes. However, both the television series and the hit theme song of the same name landed a number of cover stories on such teenage magazines as Tiger Beat.

American Woman

Site Supporter

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
hot and Irish

Attachments

• colln farrell 2.jpg
    colln farrell 2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 74
  • collin farrell.jpg
    collin farrell.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 72

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't have time to go find pics, but....

Catherine Belle, Kim Kardashian, Elisabeth Hasselbeck... Sarah Michelle Gellar...

Anne Hathaway

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Alright , I'm an old fart . But, in their day Katharine Ross , Debra Winger ,and Julie Christie were the hottest ladies around . Heck ,they didn't even have to expose themselves . They were just beautiful .