• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rope tied around genitals

American Woman

Site Supporter
TV reporter arrested with 'rope tied around genitals' Sunday Apr 20 12:00 AEST

2004_quest_g_lg.jpg

By ninemsn staff

A CNN journalist who was arrested in New York was not only carrying drugs, but also had a rope tied around his neck and his genitals.
British reporter Richard Quest was arrested wandering around Central Park at 3.40am on Friday with methamphetamine in his jacket pocket, the New York Post reports.
Quest, 46, was approached by police for loitering, before voluntarily admitting "I've got some meth in my pocket", police claim.
the rope, as well as a sex toy tucked into his boot. A routine search then found the rope, as well as a sex toy tucked into his boot.
A New York judge ordered Quest to undergo six months of counselling.
A well-known face on CNN International, Quest is renowned for his boisterous and quirky style.

Alrighty then!!!:rolf2: :rolf2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:puke1: :4_11_9: Good Lord!!!!
Umm as if this breaking news item itself weren't enough, you had to include his pic Cory..
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
LOL!
What a weirdo!!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Dick Quest ? is that a name ,or a mission statement ? :rolf2: :rolf2:
I can't take credit for the question , As I read it elsewhere .
But, it is valid considering how He was found .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was afraid of seeing more in the picture .... stuff I don't want to see.

Tom has a very sophisticated way of calling him a Dick Head. :yum: :yum: Good one Tom!!!!!!!

American Woman

Site Supporter
They didn't mention the man the police arrested with him. LOL
I think his mouth is too big for his face....I also heard on the radio his boot was NOT where they found the "toy" LOL But I couldn't find it in writing.