• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pole-Dancing Alarm Clock

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup. :tiphat:

stripper-alarm-clock.jpg

It costs $40. What do you get for your two Jacksons?

Product Features:
• Spinning Pole/Dancer
• Music
• Time
• Alarm​
So she swings around to the tune of some cheesy song. On an alarm clock base that you can't even read the time on. Where in the hell do they come up with this garbage?
It's junk. And how about the way they're objectifying women? Downright tacky. I swear, I'm tempted to write the company making this and tell them how disgusted I am. I wouldn't pay a single red cent for such a crappy crap crapingly...
Did your wife or girlfriend leave the room yet?
AWESOME alarm clock that I simply MUST have. One for each room of the house. Oooh, and one for the dashboard of my car. What the hell, one for the back window too! :rolf2:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Where in the hell do they come up with this garbage?
Did your wife or girlfriend leave the room yet?
AWESOME alarm clock that I simply MUST have. One for each room of the house. Oooh, and one for the dashboard of my car. What the hell, one for the back window too! :rolf2:

So how many did you buy :yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That would be a Negatory on the purchse. :yum:
Nega?

Let's see
Uni
Bi
Tri
Quad
Pent
Hex
Hept
Oct
Non
Dec
Undec
Dodec
Tridec

Oh crap, I can't remember where Nega goes. Isn't that somewhere in the 20's Maybe 29?

You bought 20+ of these things??? :applause: