• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Healthcare Workers

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1584070170052.jpg

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Exactly what I’ve seen. I have some health problems that couldn’t wait. Several different Doctors office visits, enough blood drawn last two weeks to float a battleship, ct scan, sonogram, echo cardiogram, etc. . .

Everyone is at work doing their job in a friendly professional manner. I’ve been in the lab and radiology so many times its like seeing old friends when I walk in.

Jim

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Exactly what I’ve seen. I have some health problems that couldn’t wait. Several different Doctors office visits, enough blood drawn last two weeks to float a battleship, ct scan, sonogram, echo cardiogram, etc. . .

Everyone is at work doing their job in a friendly professional manner. I’ve been in the lab and radiology so many times its like seeing old friends when I walk in.

Jim
:smile:

Deadly.Sushi

ALL the water bottles are sold out here! All the TP... SOLD OUT!
The ignorance is HIGH in my area.
Our water is top notch and WHY is everyone think they are going to crap more!??!