• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random thoughts

I just heard a snippet on NPR from an author of a book he's just written on how TODAY more than ever, everyone is in everyone's business....THE NET!!!!! I wish I had written down the title of his book, but I didn't.....and opinions, omg, opinions are mega...

The rudeness and angry and CUSSING is out of control. I just came off a forum with so much anger and cussing and stayed longer than I even should have....maybe thinking it would get somewhat civil....but no and turns out the owner of the group is closing it end of year. So it's not new been going on and on....

scotthouse

Yes alot of people are so mean now and its sad........

Takes very little to piss them off and make them mad at someone WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.....

I mi$$ the good/loving world we used to live in
72tuzr.gif

Last night though while I was on my bike I ran into a very nice truck driver..... He was delivering food at this store (He was 1/2 full) ..... It was 3am this morning....... Afterwards he gave me a coke and a roast beef,potato and gravy dinner!!!!

Then right before he left he got out of his truck and gave me a hug,I hugged him and cried.... I said its nice knowing there are still nice people in the world and he said "There isnt many of us" -- I told him about the problem Im having with the neighbours and how thats killing my spirit........

He said I was Brave......... I dunno what he meant but I guess I am.......

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She just has alot to say PG,nothing really wrong with that....

We need more activity here..... Please dont discourage her
icon7.gif

Nothing really wrong with that?
No, there isn't.
Don't discourage me?

Yes, we DO need more activity here.
The kind we're accustomed to.
Not random members spamming the forum with our regulars sitting out there on a Sunday night wondering what theeeee hell is going on here.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing really wrong with that?
No, there isn't.
Don't discourage me?

Yes, we DO need more activity here.
The kind we're accustomed to.
Not random members spamming the forum with our regulars sitting out there on a Sunday night wondering what theeeee hell is going on here.
It'll pickup some when Jim gets back.
At Least I hope so. The guy is missed.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Not in my house.

The Scots and the Brits in general cuss a lot. I never was a big swearer but in the last few years I've started cussing a lot more and I have absolutely no idea why.

I try not to cuss. My M-I-L told me it makes me sound like sh!t and doesn't do a damn bit of good. The bitch is fvking right too.

scotthouse

pirate_girl said:
This wouldn't be happening if he were here.
What do you want A DEAD SITE??? (No activity)

Whats the site here for if people cant post stuff?? -- The games section was dead basically... Now it has activity...... Why is that wrong?

Cant we all just get along??

Gosh PG I feel like im in a bad nightmare and I cant escape......... I see meanness all over the place and its aweful.......

I hope Jim comes back soon and feels perfect
icon7.gif

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What do you want A DEAD SITE??? (No activity)

Whats the site here for if people cant post stuff?? -- The games section was dead basically... Now it has activity...... Why is that wrong?

Cant we all just get along??

Gosh PG I feel like im in a bad nightmare and I cant escape......... I see meanness all over the place and its aweful.......

I hope Jim comes back soon and feels perfect
icon7.gif
No, I don't want a dead site.
It never has been.
Feel free to post, I'm not the boss here Or an administrator or a moderator, I just know how the forum normally flows.. understand?

Jim is going to be back.

So tired of posting about politics and covid that I cannot do postings of these two subjects at this point....gotta back off and get away from posting on these but still hear so much on my NPR radio...that's plenty, too much actually.

jillcrate

RANDOM THOUGHT: Just woke up ... listrening to my American Top 40 record (4 records in the set)

Currently song #12 is on: "Carribean Queen" by Billy Ocean

I wonder what I can contribute to the next meeting. Should I just listen to my colleague's recommendations since we have the same idea?