• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random thoughts

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, why?

Attachments

• WhyIsSleepingInLazy.PNG
    WhyIsSleepingInLazy.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 253

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I never run with scissors.

Attachments

• INeverRun.jpg
    INeverRun.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 377

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why do fish like worms? Worms are underground and fish are in water so they haven't met much over the millennium.

Why do cats like fish? Except tigers, cats don't like water so how did they get a taste for fish?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
How do flies land on a ceiling? Do they do a positive-g loop, or roll until inverted and land upside down?

Angelface

I'm really sick of this heat... every day for like the past month has been in the 90's... Im not sure if I will ever get used to it.. even tho it happens every summer. I want my cool, wet, rainy days back.

Leni

Of course it is. It means cutting down on a lot of the things that we love like cookies, cake, that really good bread with lots of butter, etc.

Angelface

Of course it is. It means cutting down on a lot of the things that we love like cookies, cake, that really good bread with lots of butter, etc.

Yah and Reese's peanut butter blended ice cream.. My over all #1 guilty pleasure choice...

Angelface

Either I'm becoming a total bitch, or finally respecting myself.. But at this point if someone is taking advantage of me, leading me into their games, or thinking im that gullible, I am no longer afraid to say no, and to some extent to f$^@ off without the fear of conflict anymore. I am totally done with people trying to use me for a selfish gain of their own.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Either I'm becoming a total bitch, or finally respecting myself.. But at this point if someone is taking advantage of me, leading me into their games, or thinking im that gullible, I am no longer afraid to say no, and to some extent to f$^@ off without the fear of conflict anymore. I am totally done with people trying to use me for a selfish gain of their own.
:clap::clap::clap:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I'm eating a fried bologna, and salami sandwich, with cheese. The first bit was a little hot and I burnt my tongue. :sad:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm eating a fried bologna, and salami sandwich, with cheese. The first bit was a little hot and I burnt my tongue. :sad:

Now that's what I call eating healthy!
Yum.
I hadn't ever had a fried bolo sandwich until a few years ago. Good stuff.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Excellent! I too add cheese along with the Bolo, but never salami. I will try that!! Sounds right up my alley. :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Excellent! I too add cheese along with the Bolo, but never salami. I will try that!! Sounds right up my alley. :clap:

Fried baloney, must be Oscar Mayer beef thrown in the pain (preferably 2 slices)-- little slits made so as not to curl during the frying process, plopped on Wonder Bread (white) - then add ketchup.
Much (sometimes a couple of bread and butter pickle slices).
Devour.
Heaven.
LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That's probably what it is.. that and family drama. lol

All families have drama around the holidays.
Ask me about last Thanksgiving when I almost wanted to smack the shit out of my ex's wife for a sweet potato comment.:yum:
But ya know, I had to be there for my kids.
:biggrin:

Angelface

All families have drama around the holidays.
Ask me about last Thanksgiving when I almost wanted to smack the shit out of my ex's wife for a sweet potato comment.:yum:
But ya know, I had to be there for my kids.
:biggrin:

:brows: haha.. I can only imagine! My brother and his over confident ego must have thought it looked cool or something using his hunting knife to open the kids toys for them.. well he ended up getting himself and he was just bleeding all over everything with the kids just freaking out. But he refused to go the hospital until after he ate the skin off the turkey... :yum:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
What happens if Trump wins?

His own party has disowned him. (I would bet they offer to make up real fast).
Of course the Dems / Libs hate him.

Does he retaliate, if so upon who.

Just thinking.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:brows: haha.. I can only imagine! My brother and his over confident ego must have thought it looked cool or something using his hunting knife to open the kids toys for them.. well he ended up getting himself and he was just bleeding all over everything with the kids just freaking out. But he refused to go the hospital until after he ate the skin off the turkey... :yum:

That's funny!

Someone had made a dish of sweet potatoes with the giant marshmallows.
They were brown, not burnt, just darker.
So she goes stumbling around the food table presented, paper cup in hand full of vodka (which she had hidden behind the toaster :whistling:) pointed at it and said " well someone didn't know what they were doing".
I patted my ex on the shoulder and said " God bless ya, you poor thing", then proceeded to keep to my corner of the house with my turkey wing etc..
That's how a pirate girl rolls in those situations.
:brows::yum:

Angelface

That's funny!

Someone had made a dish of sweet potatoes with the giant marshmallows.
They were brown, not burnt, just darker.
So she goes stumbling around the food table presented, paper cup in hand full of vodka (which she had hidden behind the toaster :whistling:) pointed at it and said " well someone didn't know what they were doing".
I patted my ex on the shoulder and said " God bless ya, you poor thing", then proceeded to keep to my corner of the house with my turkey wing etc..
That's how a pirate girl rolls in those situations.
:brows::yum:

Haha! I love it lol

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Was never anxious about the holidays, it was the one time of year the family actually got along. I loved Thanksgiving the most as I would put on a spread that would have made Henry the 8th blush.